Simply Green. LSx Content!

sweet trans am , 98 was the year of all the cool colors. Any plans for an aftermarket hood or ws6 hood . Looks great and love that you did the t56 swap on your own .

Its too bad 98 was also the year of the less optimal PCM and cylinder heads. The steel fuel tank is a plus tho cause it makes dual in take pumps much easier… I was looking for a Sport Gold TA when I stumbled upon this one at the right time, and price. I loved the color and the fact that they only made 98 of them. I may get a Raptor Hood. or the Mecham hood although I hear they have huge quality and fitment issues. I may leave it stock as many people seem to be under the impression that it has to be a WS6 to be fast.

Borla Cat back installed this weekend along with 3" QTP electric exhaust cutout. It is ot much louder than stock with the cut out closed but the tone is noticeably deeper. With the cut out open its a different story. The car even rumbles at 60mph cruise in 6th gear 1500rpm.

I still have sub-frame connectors and control arm relocation brackets to go in.

do you have lower control arms as well??

torque arm??

Negative control arms and torque arm.

get tubular control arms before you put the LCA relocation brackets on…the stock LCA’s are shit and mounting them to the relocation brackets would be a waste of time.

what make relocation brackets did you go with??

hes well aware of this, not his first Flex-body

drew is your susp even dialed in yet ?

Jeeeeyunk

Actually it wouldn’t be a waste of time because it will still give me a more optimal LCA angle than stock which will reduce wheel hop and increase traction. When I upgrade the LCAs it will just make it that much better. Geometry is just as important if not more so than rigidity. What is a waste of time is welding relocation brackets on a 10 bolt when Im gonna have to upgrade to a 12 bolt. :stuck_out_tongue:

This would be F-body #5 1- 2nd gen, 2- 3rd gens, 2- 4th gens

no. Rear shocks are on the softest setting…thats about it lol

Does this have to be discussed on my thread. John was just picking on you, It was a rhetorical question…