SixBurgh

Looks like I get to start this off…

Why didn’t Harrison get MVP?

Indeed…not pretty…but 60 min.

was very happy to have worn my harrison jersey tonight…maybe didnt get the mvp cause he beat that dude down for no reason (3rd quarter maybe???)…great game!

god that game almost gave me a heart attack. i think ben should have been mvp

I lost any and all respect for Harrison. All I have to say is where was the review of the last play of the game? Good game on both sides.

Harrison didn’t get MVP because his great play was early in the game. Holmes had an unbelievable game winning drive and that was fresh in everyone’s mind at the end. But, Harrison’s play was a 14 point swing in the score which I think was a bigger deal than that last touchdown.

it was one of the best superbowls ive ever seen. the best to me was patriots/panthers, but this is great because we won>

u like games decided by a last second kick? best sbs were sb 10, 13, 32

Why… because he played to the whistle?? That shove at the end was overboard but everybody needs to stop acting like Harrison did something wrong… he was blocking that guy like he was supposed to. The ppl that think he punched him dont know the first thing about throwing a block in football

you’re a douchebag huh?

I didn’t lose any respect for harrison, but he fucked up. In a superbowl game, with how they were driving, you don’t give them extra yards.

o but it was O.K. to hold harrison all game and for the whole playoffs? maybe he was just sick of it. the guy ran his heart out for that touchdown, he played very well in pass coverage which isn’t his best, he caused 3 holding calls. you don’t respect him for that though?

what james harrison is no different than what lambert, blount, edwards, winston, holmes and other did in the 70’s… hell even lynn swann used to destroy DB’s on blindside blocks… swanny got thrown outta games for hitting db’s. james harrison is the new greg lloyd! joey porter was a loud mouth jerk… james is quiet and swings a big stick like lloyd.

still no excuse to throw punches… that wasnt a block. that last punch/shove was unnecessary and cost us yards in a very important game. You gotta keep your cool out there when your in position like that

But other than that, holmes’ catches at the end won the game hands down. It was much more spectacular a play IMO than harrisons run back. Not taking anything away from harrison, but that catch holmes made was awesome in a more clutch situation… and he had several good catch and runs that game that made the difference.

Then there’s big ben… making those throws and making plays happen with that line collapsing… Thats unbelievable, cant argue with that… he’s also a MVP in my eyes.

All 3 of them played exceptional

This is whats wrong with football…

I actually felt bad for some of the calls the cards were getting called on. That hit on Ben that was somewhat a push? The NFL is turning into a puss fest, calling celebration on a touchdown? Are you kidding me? Even on sportscenter a guy actual said the Holmes td should have been called back because the “football as a prop rule!” WTF?!

the cards got more than their fair share of calls when the steelers were getting held on every play!!! the nfl wanted to keep the game close and closed their eyes… not to mention the steelers didnt cover the spread… the nfl is as corupt as the us government.

fixed

everything in life is turning into a puss fest

I lost all respect for James Harrison

please, grow some balls, these guys are football players.

I really don’t think Harrison did that for no reason. The person that finishes the battle always gets the penalty. The other guy started it, he finished it. He played a hell of a game and had a hell of a season. With that said, I do believe the right person, Holmes, got the MVP. He was awsome and the TD was unbelievable. Ben played well. The O-line stinks. The offensive coordinator should be fired. Our offense is so predictable (running back up the middle). WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS!

Just my .02