slow leak

I’ve got a slow leak in one of my tires ( slow = fill once a week). Suggestions on how to fix?

Cover her in soapy water and look for bubbles. Stop the bubbles.

You’re so smart.

If its leaking from the bead, it may just need to be reseated unless you can see a physical bend in the rim.

dawt. check for penii / penetrations.

if no extra holes its prolly a bad seal… remount?

doesnt soap and water create bubbles…

Tireslime. Always worked for me.

:picard:

Well when i wash dishes there are bubbles,when i wash my car there are bubbles. OBV the air coming out would create bubbles.

dont picard me fool :rolljerk:

take the wheel off and take it to fox tire, or dunn tire, or wherever. if it’s the bead, they will reseal. if its a nail or something, plugs are like $8. fox is the shiznit

there may be corrosion where the bead seats if you are getting bubbles from the edge of the rim. youll have to take the tire off to properly fix that.

Brian

bring me the wheel and 15 bux ill fix it at work whether it br rebeading it or plug/patching it

good lord what is wrong with you

http://mrtire.com/coupons/images/flat_repait.gif

We Love Tires So Much, We Can’t Stand To See One Broken. Bring In Your Flat And We Will Patch & Re-Mount It For Free!

*Limit 1 per person and or customer. Commercial or heavy duty vehicles are excluded. With this coupon. Most vehicles. Not valid with other offers. Additional charges may apply. See store for complete service details/conditions. Exp: 9/30/08.

HOpe that helps… lol

dunn tire has been good for me. i went there twice (one rebead one plug) and they fixed it all for free just cause i told them i bought the tires there… ha

i do not know good sir.

:tup:

I picked up one of those plug kits at the auto parts store for around $6. I’d rather pay $6 and fix it myself at home than drive to a tire repair place and have it done for free. It’s pretty idiot proof assuming you can find the leak. Put about 50 psi in there and I bet you spot it real quick.

Only works if the leak is coming from a hole in the tread though.