tire leak

one of my front tires has a small leak. i was told to use that SLIME stuff. i tryed it and it didnt work. i have to have this fixed by 10am sat morning because i am driving to pisstburgh. i have to fill the tire up about every 1-2 days. Will a tire shop fix this still? Any shops you guys would recommend to get this fixed at. thanks

ew slime stuff… great way to throw off your wheel’s balance… I hope you didn’t use a lot.

but most any tire place will check it out for a leak and fix it (if possible) on the spot. I took my dad’s truck to Big D a couple years ago and they found a screw in the tire. They fixed it in 10 minutes and barely charged anything… just a few dollars. It was fine after that.

no i just put in the recommned amount 16oz and i havent notcied any difference driving. i was told some shops wont fix it or even look at it if u put that in.

yeah slime is garbage, you really made a huge mess of the wheel aswell. its going to be a pain having to break the wheel down and wash that shit all off.

Some shops wont touch it is correct.

a link from good ole daves farm about plugging a tire

just looked and Sams club (were i got the tires) provides free flat fixing so i guess i will bring it there and see what they say

good luck fixing a tire with slime…