Slow tire leak

I just got new tires but one has a slow leak. I have to fill it up every 5 days or so. What is the best/cheapest way to fix this? It is annoy to have to fill it everytime I get gas.

just get it remounted, it’ll prolly be fine after that.

k, that sounds easy

I had a slow leak, but it was from a tiny pin stuck all the way through the tire. Dunntire repaired it for 20 bucks.

If you have alumin. rims they may be all nasty inside where the bead meets the rim. Same goes for the wheel weights- sometimes they’ll leak from that area. Whoever mounted your wheels probably never cleaned the rims and sealed them right.

and that is why aluminum wheels are teh suxoR once You have tires mounted.

if ur a dunn tire customer, theyll do it free

I think anyplace will do it for free if you got everything done by them :gotme:

grand prix and gm wheels r notorious for corrosion and bead leakes. wherer did u get the tires. tell them to sand the wheels down and put some bead sealer on them

This is actually on my dodge dakoda

DJnick installed them. But i don’t feel like driving 45 mins to his shop to get it fixed.

good ole nick.

squirt it down with soapy water. . .it could be a nail in the tire. Then depending how close it is to the side wall, you could plug it. (its probably from all that intense offroading you do)

also make sure your valve stem is tight…sounds dumb but it can make it leak.

But you can get free air across the street!

hahah

I do! But it’s sooo cold out!

lmfao

Oh be a man!

Only Tops would put the air compressor in the CORNER of the gas pumps. The corner. So you can’t easily pull your car up and fill your tires with air.

its probably just a rim leak… i see that all day long at dunn tire. the tire doesnt always seat right and will leak a tiny bit but as long as the bead wasnt ripped when it was installed it should be an easy fix

hit the rim with a hammer, really hard