Small dogs make the best guard dogs.

Saturday morning at 5:30AM my 7 pound Maltese ran downstairs and started barking his head off. He’ll do this if someone 5 houses down farts so I didn’t think much of it but I still went downstairs to shut him up. As I was about to yell at him I happened to glance out the window he was barking at and what do I see?

My truck light is on. The door is open. There is a dude going through it.

At this point I “should” have called the cops and kept an eye on the dude, followed him quietly if need be, and made sure they got caught with stolen goods on their hands.

What I did do was go alpha male territorial rabid dog on his ass. My thought process was “Mine. Not yours. Kill.” I busted through the front door, almost going koolaid man style while fumbling with the lock, screaming at him to get off my lawn and chased him down the driveway and off my property. Another kid was at the next house over and took off running too.

The cops didn’t catch them but they know who they are: a couple of teenagers from the next development over with a shit bag father who doesn’t seem to care.

Turns out my dumb ass had left about $2k worth of stuff in my unlocked truck. Judging by the shit he dropped while I was chasing him, I was about 5 seconds from losing my wallet. He would have found my raybans, work laptop, SLR, and camcorder too.

Moral of the story: don’t be a dumbass, and get a small dog.

My Shepherd mix didn’t bother getting out of bed.

Good job Fry. You leave your wallet in your truck though? Yikes.

Especially with it unlocked? You suburbanites are way too trusting.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Holy shit. :tup: to your dog.

Did you leave your truck doors unlocked? I would have quietly went through the side door and beat the shit out of the kid.

I usually don’t but that night I forgot to lock it.

Everyone says they would beat the shit out of someone if they caught them, but most of the time you get so excited that you can’t help but to yell and they run off.

Been there done that

Ya, my parents have a shet tsu. She is an awesome guard dog. No need for a bigger dog, bc if you wake up big frank, the shit will hit the fan

shoot first, get asked questions later

I went for a drive through the neighborhood later on. Not to be riceist but there its one house with a civic with a door decal and altezzas so I’m pretty sure I know where they live.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Good thing you kind of caught them! I would been more sneaky though and made a citizens arrest.

Houston version:

[video]http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/video?id=8445104[/video]

A south Houston homeowner shot and killed one of three men he caught breaking into car early Sunday morning, according to KTRK.

Police say the homeowner saw the three men stealing from his car near Gulf Valley and Springtime. After the three refused to stop rummaging through his stuff the man reportedly went and got the gun. He opened fire after one of the suspects pulled a weapon on him. The three suspects then attempted to flee. The driver of the suspects’ getaway car was found dead behind the driver’s seat a few blocks away. A second suspect was later captured. The third is still at large, according to the story.

LOL

Kool aid man ftw. Ohhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhh

Racks shotgun from porch, On your knees boy! Tell wife to call the man and collect their trash.

The koolaid man reference is awesome. Too bad you didn’t have a paintball/airsoft gun handy as it sounds like these shitbags need to learn a lesson.

My shi tzu is a great guard dog…she goes ape shit at anyone walking by the door

http://www.thearchnemesis.com/images/Kool%20Aid%20Man%20bitch.gif

dont leave good shit in your car… frig.

who leaves their wallet in the car?

consolidate into a smaller wallet if it’s too big for your front pocket.

laptop, SLR, camcorder??? jeez… what’s your address again?

Conrats on not getting shot.
What else will you be storing in your truck if you don’t mind me asking?

Yikes… I’m not nearly trusting enough to leave stuff like that in my car, especially unlocked.

Big :tup: to the dog though!

People rob people on Grand Island? I thought the only thing that happens here is rich kids buying coke with their parents money.

Meh, my pitbull would handle business. Although my parents have a mini beagle that would eat anyone that tried to come in the house. She’s pretty awesome.