small game hunters chime in

If anybody here hunts squirrel or rabbit and wants to go sometime let me know. I got a 300 acer nature preserve behind my house that has a shit ton of squirrels and whatnot.

Can we use this for paintball?

fail?

does your sister make good squirrel stew…

All a nature preserve is ,in essance, is a piece of land that has been set aside or “preserved” if you will, meaning that it can not be developed or logged out. You can hun and fish on almost all nature preserves.

Phesant opens soon. Then i shoot at deer.

Im too impatient/loud for deer. Small game along with duck hunting is the shiz.

What do you do with the squirrel after you kill it? Eat it?

http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk317/itsstockish/brick.jpg

oh i am sorry champ, i think i ate your chocolate squirrel.

Actually, My friends and I are into squirrel hunting.

BTW: It actually tastes pretty good.

when does small game season start up? all i have that i could use for this is my single shot 20 gauge that i haven’t shot in years… i’d like to deer hunt this year, but don’t know where to go to hunt with my 30-30 around here (i moved here from MI a few years back)

use .22 for small game, less lead to digg out if you want to eat it.

ah okay I thought it was all protected land

I went out today with a .22 mag that has a 4x scope on it. its a tac driver.

when does small game season start up? all i have that i could use for this is my single shot 20 gauge that i haven’t shot in years… i’d like to deer hunt this year, but don’t know where to go to hunt with my 30-30 around here (i moved here from MI a few years back)

You cant. Only woodchucks I believe in this area with a center fire riffle. Rim fire is ok, but not center fire. If you go down in the southern tier I think you can, and also out in the Adirondack region.

it depends where you go. I hunt on the iriqous wildlife refuge for deer every year. Sometimes I go up there for rabbit and squirrel and grouse too.

Jeg, can I hunt anything with my ak? shotty is too easy lol.

no because the AK uses a 7.62 mm round, which is a center fire cartridge :stuck_out_tongue:

bump anybody wanna do some hunting this week for rabbit or squirrel or w/e lemme know 534-0602.

~Josh

would it be wrong to use my .50 cal for squirrel?

I don’t have any reason to hunt, but I do would like to shoot my AR sometime soon.