Small Game Hunters

I know there are a lot of hunters on here. If anybody would like to get together sometime and go out for squirrel/rabbit/pheasant/grouse or whatevs lemme know. I’ve been dyin to find some new people to go out hunting with. I have a 300 acre nature preserve behind my house that I hunt. its got rabbit, squirrel, grouse, fox, turkey, deer, raccoon, woodcock, coyote… pretty much whatever you’re lookin for.

Is that legal?

It’s legal to hunt on a nature preserve?

As long as you don’t get caught lol.

Thread fail.
:picard:
http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/8127/patterson.gif

I think he’s talking about the Alabama swamps?

I have been looking to get back into turkey and pheasant but I refuse to go on public land and deal with new hunters that shoot at anything that moves.

i’d be down, especially for rabbit. i just got a new marlin 39 golden a 22 lever that would suit this perfectly

I’m in, let me know. I used to do a lot of upland in Illinois and some in SD when I had a client there. I have a clays trap I could bring for a little warm up if you like.

Yes.

ironic. not really preserving much nature that way are you

You preserve the land. Regulated hunting is a necessary part of conservation since top predators no longer exist in numbers that can keep populations of small game in check.

It’s not really ironic. You are preserving nature by not developing the land into plots of McMansions and allowing responsible in-season hunting.

im sure if its allowed its ok/theres a reasonwhy its allowed, and i mall for shooting shit and eating it. its still kind of funny to say you hunt on a nature preserve.

King why do you have Boxxy in your sig?