Smells like alcohol!

So yesterday I was walking into Tops to get some dog food for the pup and on my way in i passed a guy that first looked alittle out of it, and when passing him without him talking or anything smelled like a bottle of liquor was just poured over him.

wondering what everyone would do about this situation.

would you call the cops and report his plate number to get him busted for it, or would you let the guy go and not bother because its none of your business.

my self i did not call because when i passed him i was already going into tops and he was just starting to walk out, i tried waiting to see if he got in his car close by but he ended up from what it looked, getting into a chevy pickup at the end of the parking lot. i really didnt fell like getting in a fight with a drunk due to following him.

his life not yours

what about the lives of the innocent people he might harm when he wrecks?

thats a pretty shitty attitude to have… if he ended up hitting your best friend how would you feel then, knowing you could have stopped it from happening?

I have called the cops a few times while following obviously drunk people down long straight roads. I would never want some dumb drunk bar cunt to hit my car without me having a chance so I guess I feel the same about everyone else.

my grandfather was killed by a drunk driver. so… ‘his life not yours’ only really applies untill someone you know dies huh?

If you saw him driving. Sure.

I’ve called cars on the thruway in before. Which I learned was a waste of time and effort (that night atleast).

Grandparents got fucked up for life by a drunk driver…

Shame on you ericvw7989

+1

Once there was an explorer swerving all over on south park at about 4-5am. They were speeding as well. I was in my corvette so I ripped a U-ie and followed. They came up to a red light, and skidded right through it. I called the cops and continued to follow them. This started in Hamburg by tops, and I followed the drunk bitch all the way into lakawana and no cops showed up.

talk to bush, he will tell you about the time the lady stopped at tim hoes and said for him not to call the cops and not even 2 minutes later she took a turn down the street and rolled the car into a tree on someones front lawn.

and fuck you buddy for his life not yours. wait till the drunk hits you, totals your car and hospitalizes you.

My dads a cop, he always tells me stories about drunk people he would arrest driving and rediculous excuses people would give to get out of it. He actually arrested a drunk santa on christmas one year. Yeah he got called an asshole lol, but hey if it gets drunks off the road. I’m all for calling the cops on drunk drivers.

Although he can hurt innocents, calling the cops is for pussies. If he really bothered you, take it into your own hands.

If you saw him actually driving shitty, id say sure. For all you know he could have been the DD and had a drunk broad spill a bottle of vodka on him. MYOB.
I also think checkpoints are cheating. If you’re driving perfect, you don’t deserve a DWI.

Didn’t this just happen with a papperatzi (sp) and some celeb?

And the bitch just did it to make money off the shots.

:bloated: orrrrr just do the right thing and call the cops and let them do their job

it happened at 5pm the middle of the fucking day. he was by himself coming out of tops, smelling like he just downed a bottle. like it was really really strong smelling.

probably came from the fucking strip bars.

http://991.com/newGallery/Nirvana-Smells-Like-Teen-52041.jpg

Happen to recall what happened last Saturday
http://nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=58138

Or is that a case of his life, not hers?

hope you get drilled by a drunk driver and see why everyone is so against it!

honest i think its worse than driving stoned. someone should get the british video of the test they did before and after the guy smoked a spliff.

:tdown: