smokers who quit. howd ya do it?

i seriously cant like…fathom not smoking, its tied into everything i do,
When im at home and i watch a movie, i smoke usually 2 per movie, when im just chillen working on projects on my computer i smoke alot, every time i eat i smoke a cig, i smoke when i wake up, before bed, i smoke alot when im driving, a 6 hour shift at work merrits like 2 cigarettes. fuck i mean ugh, i just smoked a cig like 5 minutes ago.

i cant imagine not smoking but i really dont enjoy taking a hot shower and having the steam enter my lungs and force me to choke up thick tarred flem. ugh

cold turkey…and the constant bitching of my boyfriend helped.

Hypnosis…

It was easy really, but may not be convenient. When I met my wife, I decided not to smoke around her, as we spent more time together I smoked less and less. I had also eliminated smoking in my car, and smoking half a cig on breaks, stuff like that. Then when we moved in together I stopped altogether. It’s a psychological, when I was around her, I didn’t think about smoking.

cold turkey biotch

external motivation (kids)

was quitting for new years, failed after 2 days

I got a hold of the nicotine inhaler, that uses the plastic cig. I really didn’t use it and just slowly worked my way down. Now its just gross for me to even think about it. I think the inhaler would help you though and its not that expensive for what you pay for smokes now.