Smokindiesel's 1996 Dodge Cummins 12 Valve

Thanks …
Just the nature of the beast. After seeing how fast I hit 30 psi at under half thottle … Im guessing that im going to push 70+

Well i got to ride in it today and for only pushin the pedal down a 1/4 throttle This thing runs and sounds good as hell… I can only imagine how it run when it can be ran wide open

Thanks dude. That 1/4 throttle wasn’t hitting the fuel curve yet … That was basically all air.

I hit 40psi and JUST started into the fuel curve, and its a lot different! … We need to hook up at the end of the week when I can do WOT runs :blue:

lol come out this way next weekend fucker

damn he got a ride already and i didnt…u just beep and wave as you drove past …:frowning:

Sounds good

Took some quick pictures today … I was by myself so smoke or action pictures were impossible. Again these were quick, in an ok location, so these are definitly not my best “photo” work … But I wanted to take some pictures to share with you guys … Enjoy

looks great…next time we meet up we’ll get you your smoke shots

Sounds good Wayne! … I definitly need some with the new setup! … Im open Friday if the weather holds up

yeah ill be off on friday if i dont ger rained out tommorow just lemme know and we can meet up man

Looks Great…Hows She Running?..Stop over Focker !

Its good so far Guff. Tonight was the first night that I started rolling into pretty good. Still getting everything broken in, and seated. The truck is still un-tuned (just a basic street tune, to get it streetable, so there is DEFINTLY more in the truck) … I have the wastegate set at a low boost (50psi) … I will turn that up to 60+ during the tuning next week.

I rolled into today pretty good in 4th gear, and as soon as the turbo lit, I was sideways. I let out at 3200rpm, and the truck will turn 4k+ … But 3200 is the highest I have seen yet.

Once I get it tuned, turn the boost up, and hook up the stage 3 water/meth, it should be a MONSTER

the stacks thru the tonneau cover is amazing. usually i see a metal plate that they are thru and then tonneau behind the plate. that truck is pure sex. absolute pure sex.

Hey thanks man … I really appriciate it!! … The sweet thing is, the tonneau is a full tilt tonneau, so thats pretty sweet too. I like it because it makes everything nice and neat, plus my water/meth kit has a 7 gallon tank, so it can be mounted in the bed, and never be seen.

Heres a couple shitty quick pictures of the cover tilted up that I just ran out and took for you

truck looks great. Seems like everything is coming togther pretty good.

dude thats sick. but i bet you dont want to pop that up right after doing a few quarter mile runs.

Thanks Rob! … it’s definitly comming along

Thanks dude … Yeah definitly not … Or even after running it around for a while, those things get hot

Looks sick, Mike. Love the new stack setup.

I’ll be waiting for my ride in late August, everything should be broken in by then…