Smokindiesel's 1996 Dodge Cummins 12 Valve

no for real? who the hell sprays meth on the street?? In a 6700lb truck esp.

I thought i had issues!!

:bowrofl:

:rofl:

Well I was supposed to dyno this tuesday, but thats totally out the window now.

Saturday I re-tourqed my headstuds, and did the competition valve adjustment … All was going great.

Pulled my intake to adjust the wastgate on my charger, and my turbo took a shit on me. Shaft has a GOOD 10 thous. of play in and out, maybe even more. Specs are no more than 2 thous.

Charger is comming off tomorrow, and being sent back to Industrial to find out what/why the hell this happened on a brand new charger, with less than 1,000 easy miles of it.

Sucks to be me!! :crying:

sorry to hear,
update on the meth. I’m using about a gallon of meth to every 8-10 gallons of gas, so far.

sucks mike…hurry up and get that turbo off so i can ship it out !

that sucks man. you should just drop the truck off at my house you can have my grand am. we can call it even.

Bummer.

Sounds good Guffey, and thanks, I really appriciate it!

:rofl: … sounds like a plan!

why the laughing i was bring serious. :nono:

u dont want it Mac its a money pit ;):tounge:

too much boost!!!

Joe
No wear near too much boost. That charger never saw anything over 50 psi … Snd dropped off to 45 psi shortly after. That is not an “over boosted” silver bullet …

So do you run a wastegate? or just whatever it spins?

Its wastegated …

The charger is on an airplane comming back to me overnight … WOOT!

sweet…glad to hear mike…what was it ?

Bad thrust bearing in the turbo
Brady took care of it for me, and is having it overnighted back to me. He said it was never starved of any oil supply, or anything like that. It was just a bad bearing. He did say that Im very lucky to catch it in time, another 100 miles or so, or another couple WOT spools, and it would of let go

cool…glad he took care of it…esp after what we talked about on the phone

You and me both!!

The Moover exhuast must of done it!