Snow tonight & tmw!

We have snow, just somehow southern Ontario hasn’t gotten hit much.

My cottage was hit with 5ft of snow this year. A constant flow of it to. Still lots there right now.

Canada
is outside of Toronto, Mississauga, Etobicoke you know.

srry was going to pm you today, I’ll be back in whitby tomorrow, tomorrow night meet up, some driftage if this snow comes haha

I’m the same way, either be winter or spring none of this inbetween shit.

Sorry Mike. Not everyone is as ballin as you to have a cottage up north.

you…jack ass.:stuck_out_tongue:

I have not even gone up north ONCE this winter, to any ones house, cottage…like, nothing at all. I think I’m having snow withdrawl! lol

Winter looks much better when everything is white…rather than brown, and ugly as fuck.

This is SON240sx no?

So we’re talking about SOUTHERN ONTARIO =PPPP

Just heard from my buddies down south, they are expecting another foot of snow tonight. Man I’m jealous, granted I think it is a 100 year record snow fall for them.

meh, they cant even correctly predict the weather in the next hour. Dont even bother to check anymore. If it snows it snows !

well it seems to be snowing good down here in the boonies where i live now.

fuck snow… fuck ontario… Im moving to BC… lol

[QUOTE=weaves;486370]srry was going to pm you today, I’ll be back in whitby tomorrow, tomorrow night meet up, some driftage if this snow comes haha

Ok I sent you a PM lol

I gotta drive home in that shiz. I am near drift central though.

niagara falls is completely baren again… Moar snow :slight_smile:

hahahahaha 10-15cm
Try living in Barrie… On average. We can multiply that by 3 or 4 and that’s what we get.
Except this year we haven’t had much snow…
Usually the snow banks at the end of my driveway are almost 8-10ft tall… This year they’re about 2ft tall.

no signs of snow yet :smiley:

^ No snow yet in Duham Region

Ah it’s starting to come down.

i think this will be the death of my cressida.

man I don’t see any snow. wtf!

Did if even snow a cm? Barely anything at all. Nothing on the roads, slim pickings elsewhere.

A little more snow later I managed to find enough to work drift central and my old spot. It was an interesting night. I want the snow to go away now, so I can bring the beast out already.

I dont think theres going to be any snow, take the car out, and i it snows put it away until it melts again, thats what im doing