Snow??

well its 6:44am spent 3 hours last night typing up 2 english papers to hand in and classes at hvcc got cancelled from the snow until 10am and my class was at 8am… fml… are people really that pussy i love driving in the snow more corners to drift in the truck haha

fuck thiss

can ualbany do this?
please?

The roads suck and the average NY driver is even worse. Accidents all over the place!

I just drove from Cobleskill to to Colonie. I was shocked that I didnt see one accident anywhere. Normally I88 has cars off the road every mile or so… maybe its still too early…

The typical driver around here has no idea what they are doing on snowy roads.

I hear Alternate 7 is a mess! and all lanes of 787 are closed at exit 2

colonie to watervliet and the M3 kicked the snows ass!!! no issues at all. saw a few disabled cars on the hill going into watervliet but thats it. roads are bad people, DRIVE SLOW!

TOLDYABITCH

It’s snowing? :wtf

I’ve one final at 10am. I’ll bang that shit out and then go hit more mailboxes.

the blizzak equipped cobalt ss will be leaving for my 10am class shortly

WOO

Its to keep people of the roads to get them plowed and salted not because people dont like to drive in snow

i see no snow

Fuck snow, I need a LSD. And dumping sand doesn’t help that much.

4wd FTMFW!

theres 6" up here in brunswick… of course were higher elevation but im not ready to go out. Gf’s stepdad says theres accidents everywhere and people are being morons

open diff, FYL!

x2 :haha

These people are fucking retarded. America needs to off half of its population.

E - props man, you must be decent behind the wheel!

I was on i90 on my way ot work between 25a and 25… left hand has all the slow morons in it, middle lane - samesies, right lane unplowed. stuck in fast lane behind a slow asshole (yes i had my high beams on :)) and to my right in the unplowed lane a tractor trailer flies by everyone. i’m tlaking at least 15mph faster than we were going. I applauded.

Once traffic broke i was able to do 55 again for approx 2 minutes. assholes.

every year ppl forget how to drive its ridiculus! pulled a car out of the ditch on my wayback from dropping off the fiance

man you shoulda left em. natural selection FTW!

Nah Wayne, they’re really good cars in the snow. Very balanced. Killer for RWD with a good set of snows.

yea i cant take all the credit. i mean im wasnt slidin into gard rails or anything… :ohnoes:rofl