snowboarders / those who work in shops

I have a friend that needs to get everything from wardrobe to board, and she wants it to match. Only thing is that she is on a budget of like $500.

Anyone from the shops have anything that was a demo or sample or some sort of a hook up? I believe that a blue board is the ticket :slight_smile:

Thanks
Mike

What size board does she need?

PM Audi_Sniper

we’re selling the owners old board. she rode a lib tech (either acme so 148 or rice rocket so 151). comes with brand new burton freestyle bindings. board is in great shape (she didnt ride too crazy by any means) for $175, and we have a ton of outerwear.

Urban, on elmwood in buffalo (across from spot coffee)

X2

haha. good luck.

is she snowboarding or modeling?

WERD^

unfortunately, matching is the new thing in snowboarding. for guys too

shits whack

kinda gay if you ask me.

I don’t even want to start with this.

My girlfriend just bought a new board - Sapient something or other, higher end women’s freestyle deck. Though I must admit it’s a beautiful board, we ended up going to 245 to look at bindings, jacket, boots, etc. She was so insistent on everything matching everything else I couldn’t take it anymore and had to walk out of the shop or else I would have snapped.

Wow, you think that’s bad–just wait until you buy a house!

I’ll make it easy and go with an all black/all white theme. It’ll be awesome.

500 is a do-able budget if your not looking to drop it on top of the line. hell my board alone was almost 600… and bindings another 300. so yeah it all depends on if you need good quality stuff or not.

its be tight, but find used good deals and she’ll be golden

Altho Im looking for a board to match my car. so it looks good on the roof. lol

i dunno. decent gear alone will be ~275 MINIMUM. hell my coat alone costs more than that. finding board boot and bindings, new, for 225 is impossible

I’m sure I could come close to getting you in something for that price. Most likely it would be a Option sweet deck with bindings. LMK I’m sure I can get her in something she likes…
http://www.option-nfa.com/2006/option/home/index.php

Smoking deal! Lib Techs fucking rock.

that deal on the lib tech is really good, and yeah my coat cost more then half of her budget lol

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v230/zg326/P1010034.jpg

mine matches.The pants were meant for the jacket.