Snowpocalypse 2022

^if that is the case, why go in ever again anyways? lol

Ready for the snowā€¦ā€¦ I had this light bar laying around for years, finally figured a use for it.

2 Likes

We were told to have ā€œremote learning lessonsā€ available for Friday.

Um, no.

I believe a snow day is a snow day. So my Aerospace class will be tasked with ā€œobserving atmospheric conditionsā€ and my Digital Electronics class will be ā€œutilizing electronic devices to calculate outside temperatureā€.

Remote learning was retarded for 2 years, itā€™s a waste of time.

4 Likes

Dude, not all heroes wear capes. Way to go on this one!

2 Likes

The procedures are perfected, but our business still works better with people in the office.

1 Like

They havenā€™t changed the Williamsville forecast but watching the latest models it looks like the worst will be just south of us.

Spent 4 hours cleaning out the garage from the mess I made with my deck project so I could get both cars inside again. Itā€™s pretty ugly but they fit.

Getting hype all over the web

Yesterday/last night we got around 6" of wet heavy snow in Holland. Had to plow the driveway when I got home from work.

Iā€™m hoping for utter chaos. I love this stuff lol.

2 Likes

Same.
If its going to storm let it be extreme.

I love a good storm, but Iā€™d rather not repeat the Sā€™November storm with the 6-7ā€™. That went from ā€œhey, this is cool, everything is closed and we get to chill at homeā€ to ā€œwhoa, fire and rescue literally canā€™t get to peopleā€™s homes and even if itā€™s an extreme call like a house on fire itā€™s going to take them 45+ minutes for a front end loader to slowly dig out the street to get a firetruck in hereā€.

Was looking at my FB posts from the night of 11/18/14 when I was out volunteering with Lancaster Ambulance on my snowmobile and saw this comment from me after everyone was like, "Must be a lot of fun to rip around all these roads on a sledā€¦

It was fun right up until we went on that difficulty breathing call and couldnā€™t get to the guy. Frustrating staring at 3/4 to a mile of neighborhood street that you canā€™t snowmobile, walk or crawl through. Hope the guy is ok.

Did post later on that dispatch got back in touch with the guy and he was doing ok, but at the time we had to bail and call dispatch to say we just couldnā€™t get to him and theyā€™d need to send a front end loader to start digging we didnā€™t know that.

I was with the sheriffs at the time, we were out on quads assisting local FD, it was a shit show for sure. We were doing welfare checks and delivering medications.

2 Likes

bros, yaā€™lls stand up citizens and such!

1 Like

I have a box of cereal and an empty container of orange juice in my house.

get iā€™ll get some food today

nah probably not

Just use UberEats and force the poor people to get your food

And when they get stuck in the snow you can sit there and watch the life drain out of their stationary dot in the app from the warm comfort of your home. #gigeconomy

2 Likes

At least they will have a warm meal to eat while they wait.

2 Likes

#justwhitepeoplethings

1 Like