Snowpocalypse 2022

Welp, this is certainly going to be the ultimate test for the Audi, ha.

1 Like

If you got snows, you’ll be fine. My lowered m235 on blizzak just plows through. Last year I had the snow pushing up onto the hood.

Yeah, just threw some on a couple days ago. More concerned about the size and 295 width, but I’m sure it’ll be a blast.

Bills game moved to detroit

Just as well. Cleveland is a run team and we’re a pass team… wasn’t looking forward to Josh v. The Blizzard.

2 Likes

Then we shouldn’t have an open stadium. We get snow. Fucking play in it. So dumb.

1 Like

If you needed another sign this is going to be more than a regular storm…

We built a light house?

1 Like

Our imperialist grandfathers built a lighthouse.

Remember this

Lightning just hit outside my house downtown

… And again :zap: :zap:

2 Likes

Crazy how much lightning. Stay safe and enjoy everyone.

Hope this works. Quickly rigged up my old Sony action cam in time lapse mode. Set my motion flood light on the garage to stay on all night as well.

Lots of lightning and thunder last night

About 3-4" here in 14221. Band stayed south of me since about 10:30 last night. Friend in Lancaster is saying probably 2’ at his house. Hard to tell exactly because it’s been blowing around a lot. Band has pretty much stayed over him and it’s still snowing.

Yeah only 7" officially in the city. I’m waiting to see if the band moves up today. Right now it’s clear AF.

I’m out in Sheldon/Strykersville and waiting for a break in the action to get there. They say it’s supposed to shift north, but I haven’t seen it let up yet. Probably have maybe a foot out there right now.

Once I head out, I’ll have about 4 driveways to clear with the tractor and then I’ll do some cleanup with the plow.

From WIVB. The airport is exactly 4 miles away from me and they have over a foot while my house is around 3". Lake effect is so crazy.

Erie County

• Hamburg – 20 inches as of 6:30 a.m.
  • Orchard Park – 18 inches as of 6:15 a.m.
  • Angola – 14.2 inches as of 2 a.m.
  • Depew – 13 inches as of 4:56 a.m.
  • Airport – 12.5 inches as of 6:52 a.m.
  • Elma – 12 inches as of 5:20 a.m.
  • Cheektowaga – 11.2 inches as of 1:20 a.m.
  • Akron – 9.5 inches as of 1 a.m.
  • Buffalo – 7.5 inches as of 12:30 a.m.

Chautauqua County

• Fredonia – 6.5 inches as of 6 a.m.

Allegany County

• Rushford – 2 inches as of 6 a.m.