Snowpocalypse 2022

I’m not even shoveling this disappointment.

1 Like

These are the days where I really enjoy my decision to move out of cheektowaga to Niagara County.

Got the new aero kit added last night, lol. I had to drive home from Syracuse. It got really bad around LeRoy. Then off the thruway, they had Main Street in Clarence, west of Barnum, blocked off for some reason, so I had to do the the back roads. Not plowed about a foot or so of snow for about 5 miles. I took a turn onto one of the roads it was zig zagging me on but didn’t realize I basically passed it, because the visibility was horrendous, and slid into a small sign, no damage.

Looks like we have about 8-10 inches in 14032. Haven’t gone out to snowblow yet.

3 Likes

Derby…

1 Like

Nothing to report here in Sunny Town of Lockport.
maybe 2-3 inches.

As a supper prepper, my snow blower is still in the back shed and I have not even tried to start it.

I did however state to my 16 y/o son to be ready to shovel the 100’ driveway.
Prep complete

1 Like

From a friend in Lancaster. Pretty sure that deer is thinking, “WTF HAPPENED?”

2 Likes

My buddy’s Subaru Forester in the village of Hamburg:

3 Likes

Time lapse was pretty disappointing because the USB brick I had powering the camera failed. Didn’t really matter though because the snow moved south not long after the battery died anyway.

Had a doe standing in the middle of the road down the street watching me plow.

Got a solid 20" where I’m at. Just ran the tractor with my blower on 5 driveways, plowed my driveway and ran my 24" walk behind. I did break a shear pin on the last driveway, so had to limp it back to the garage for repairs. Got her fixed up and ready for round 2. I heard Jim Cantore say we’re in 3rd quarter not too long ago…something tells me this storm will finish the 4 quarter better than the Bills…

Haven’t cleared the cars yet as we have nowhere to go and I’m glad I got my snow fence installed as the wind is supposed to pick up tomorrow:

Really got pounded here in Niagara county

3 Likes

lol where is this relative to where the other dudes are getting slammed?

North of Lockport

Told my son i would take care of the driveway today.
“I” meaning i watched the snow melt from inside.

Also, during the big snowvember storm in 2014 I was mowing my lawn. One perk of being here I guess

@Onyx_Z32 tells me no one will talk to me if i by up there :frowning:

Haven’t seen the sun since sometime yesterday.

Even sunny here in Williamsville right now. Radar looks like the band is shifting north though.

That’s why I moved here.