Snowpocalypse 2022

Literally the line. North you’re good. South your hit:

https://twitter.com/adamp26/status/1593618975723757569?t=Ftih4rbS5rra6-VF763tpg&s=19

No driving ban on the water today

That does not seem enjoyable. My uncle in Lackawanna got like 35"

Not much different than going snowmobiling I guess. Some nights when I had a sled we’d get back to the trailer at 1am and it would be -10 ambient. You can dress for cold.

1 Like

bro what if you fall out of the boat? then it’s WAY different

1 Like

I mean, I’ve been boating since I was born and other than as a kid at the dock being a typical careless kid I’ve never fallen out of a boat. I have however gone through ice on a 4 wheeler into waste deep water…. Twice.

1 Like

Plowed 3 times since 9:00 this morning. Run out of room to stack snow. Snowing harder now than it has all day. Best guess is mid 4 to low 5 feet…and counting.

2 Likes

This is my brother who’s near OP country club a short time ago. @Motocrossx23 he’s calculating snow load on his roof. Might be a homework idea for your class, lol.

2 Likes

1 Like

I promise you Hamburg passed 37" long ago.

3 Likes

Standing on half a foot of hard pack. Rogers and Route 5

1 Like

So much for that tractor trailer ban. All they did was get them all stuck somewhere else.

1 Like

Blew leaves off my property this afternoon and then grilled some steaks. Still nothing in northern Niagara county. Feel bad for my southern bros

3 Likes

Used to live in that neighborhood. My buddy is just up Roger’s.

Why they gotta do Singletary like that? :joy:

2 Likes

Still green grass here in Wheatfield as I type this.

2 Likes