Snowy Parking Lot... New camera needs tested....

Click here to watch Slide-2-29
Click here to watch Slide-1-84
Click here to watch 180-75
Click here to watch Donut-35

We got a new digital camera so my sister, my dad and I decided to go and get some quick clips of some weak ebrake slides and winter donuts and stuff!! There were better slides, but the camera work on those were pretty shoddy. Enjoy!

COOOLLLLL??? those were great e-brakes… NOTTTTT!!!

I think he’s sarcastic…

haha yea I know, wasn’t exactly icy enough for some real fun. But eh I still had fun and I figured I’d share.

haahaa yeah i am always sarcastic… but its sweet u got a new cam… i need a video cam sooo i can catch videos of us almost getting arrested at the peanut

man, if my dad/sister actually did that with me, i’d think they both gone mad, my dad freaks if i hint even alittle bit about me putting money into a car to go faster. lol

haha he’s the only reason I’m even attempting to try and toss a turbo “myself”. I think he’s more excited about tossing it on cuz he’s said a couple times “I’ve always wanted a super/turbocharged car.”

Hahaha are u kidding? If i give my dad the keys to my car i get it back with bald tires… U should see the patches my dad lays in front of our house in his 350Z… hahaha and he calls them “Launches”

amature FWD e-braking…purple neon FTW!

Hahaha are u kidding? If i give my dad the keys to my car i get it back with bald tires… U should see the patches my dad lays in front of our house in his 350Z… hahaha and he calls them “Launches”[/quote]

ahh yess the jeffie launch!! we all have laid jeffie launch patches in front of the bat cave hahaha (yes from now on your house is the bat cave) haha you neibours must love us… :partyman:

yeah…maybe the DA should teach u some real E brake winter skillz!!!

That’s why it says

The parking lot was too small and not icy enough. The last snow fall we had I did some at the South Common movie theatre parking lot and got some HUGE slides there.

Just posted these cuz I thought someone might enjoy them. It was still fun doing em even though I know they’re not amazing.

The parking lot was too small and not icy enough. The last snow fall we had I did some at the South Common movie theatre parking lot and got some HUGE slides there.

Just posted these cuz I thought someone might enjoy them. It was still fun doing em even though I know they’re not amazing.[/quote]

until you are drifting things like the fox drive turnoff, dont be calling your e brakes HUGE!!! :axe:

or the whole offramp from mcknight onto deerfoot with just rain on the roads…chris and joe you can vouche for that HA!

The parking lot was too small and not icy enough. The last snow fall we had I did some at the South Common movie theatre parking lot and got some BIGGER THAN THE LAME ASS VIDEOS POSTED ABOVE slides there.

Just posted these cuz I thought someone might enjoy them. It was still fun doing em even though I know they’re not amazing.[/quote]

until you are drifting things like the fox drive turnoff, dont be calling your e brakes HUGE!!! :axe:[/quote]

haha duely noted and fixed.

dude, i could so hand your ass to you at FF drifting. or ass dragging wich ever you prefer to cal it. TERCEL FTW! :stuck_out_tongue:

Agreed!

we should have a fwd e-brake winter bagger meet and set up some pylons…who is with me?