So, Alarms. Compustars still rock?

And… where can I get one installed?

In reality, all I need is this thing to lock and unlock my car, but I guess if I’m going to put something in, I minus whale put something that doesn’t suck my left nut, right?

I’ll take the nut sucking alarm, but it’s kind of a tease.

Bdr5oh or rainbow

Compustar
DEI
Omega
Autopage
Etc…

I’m a bigger fan of DEI products. Compustar has been up and down in quality over the years.

FunkyLemons…

Is he still around? He did my Compustar 8 years ago??LOL

I have a DEI (viper); 2-way and I
love it, never had an issue with it and works from forever away.

I have an older Compustar system. The original installer (which I wont mention) completely did a hack job on the install. I went to Stereo advantage to have them redo the wiring 4 years ago and not a problem since. The hardware has a lifetime guarantee, except the remotes, which I’ve had to replace 4 times now since 2005. The first time was under warranty, the second time was a refurb, the third time the refurb one died so i got that replaced for free and then the 4th time the refurb died but was out of warranty. I just bought a new one for $100 which has a year warranty I believe.

All in all the system works and has saved my ass on three occasions when my car was parked. The remotes are shit, mostly because of quality.

They have a top notch customer service department which I have on speed dial because of the remote issues.

Hope this helps.