So happy, yet sad lol

^I have no luck with women whatsoever. lol

The 2 years I was at York University taking Biophysics (don’t EVER take this program unless you love getting shafted lol) the women were incredible. It’s just pure eye candy, they’re everywhere. I’d say that York has the highest hot girls per square meter statistic than anywhere in Canada. lol

Gonna miss that, but oh well. I’ve been obsessed with cars since I was a kid so it only felt right to go into mechanical engineering. Fuck becoming a doctor lol. I wasted 2 years in Biophysics, and now I’m going into this program. I’d better not fuck up.

Anyways back to studying for my exams. Fucking York strike…

I’m the opposite, i spent a year at waterloo and transferred to york. I just finished studying for my last final today as well.

If you’re looking for nice cars. Waterloo actually has some nice rides. Alot of my friends have seen some gangster cars rolling around campus. 335s, c63s a slew of s2000s, and a couple of r32s. You should check out uwdrive.ca, the local car club.

That’s interesting, were you taking engineering at UW? If yes, how was the program?

Btw, the local car club sounds wicked. You mentioned C63’s and all that…ouch, must be a lotta spoiled kids there.

dude, prioritize man, whats really more important. you can always get a car…enducation on the other hand…well i wouldnt wanna waste that.

IMO, sell the car, and lay out the rules on buying the car, when selling it to your friend (so that things dont go sour), and put that money into ur education.

I was in business there, i had roommates in the mech and chem engineering program as well as mechatronics. Mech engineering is extremely competitive in the first year. Students actually need to keep decent grades not just for the sake of making it to the next year but to clinch the good co-op jobs. Once you clinch a good first year firm the 2nd, 3rd and 4th will be alot less stressful.

This goes for all programs at waterloo generally because co-op programs in general are competitive.

40 hours a week of classes and tutorials in engineering and if you live on residence expect to live in an all guy residence. PM me and i’ll let you in on a trick into getting into sick residences.