So how long have you worked on your 240??

As it says…i ijust got mine and can already tell its gonna take a while…how long did it take to finish your car?? or is it still in process

no project car is ever finished.

Word.

so how far along are you into completing your cars??

Um about $15000 away lol

10secs away.

6 months of welding the frame and floor back together. 2+ months on waiting for parts. total build cost under 3Gs. nuf said. still need upgraded motor. and there are issues with my coilovers.

im just trying to get the little things fixed and its gonna cost me 1800…rather do it myself…LOL…

my first 240 took a year and $10,000 to “finish” although a car is always capable of being modified even more.

I did all the work myself, and I’m being liberal with my costs. the car only cost me 600, and the rest of the money spent was on the silva front end, coilovers, fuel lines, ebrake lines, and misc metal, I only spent about 300 on metal for actual repairs.

Scribbles…where did u take your car to get welded??

no where, I did it.

but if he didnt do it himself he would have come to us :wink:

gonna need to do some welding soon…LOL

scribbles wrote:
no where, I did it.

but if he didnt do it himself he would have come to us Wink

Well, when I was working on this You guys weren’t open yet. But If I had the opportunity I would have taken the car there. Dan is the King of body work. And hey, you might catch me being lazy there once and a while too. Or fudging around with the electrical work that no one else wants to do (lol) or general whatever.

Just go to meanstreet or I kill you ! :twisted: no really, they are REALLY really good, and freindly to boot. (gots tittays on the wall as well… mmm jublies)

LOL…where are they located??

please talk to me and only me if you want to arrange to come by.