so how many of you get pulled over almost daily?

i quit driving like i owned the roads after i got 2 speeding tix in a row, both on the thruway in towns closer to roch. so i don’t really think its because of how i’ve been driving. i’m 18, its time for me to be a bit more responsible anyways.

because you fucking suck.

jk:P<3

Why does nobody else have a problem with getting pulled over?

Are you a teenager? Do you drive a nice car? Do you try to avoid the cop car when you see it? If you answered yes to any of those questions, chances are the cop sees you as a potential threat to his life, and must pull you over and interrogate you immediately.

I dunno dude anytime I get pulled over I deserve it.
(knock on wood, now I’ll start getting pulled over constantly)

huh?

i got pulled over once and it was the cops fault, he cut in front of me coming out of the police station then pulled me over trying to say i was speeding when i was going like 20 just coming from a redlight, also car has tints pretty dark , the winter car is getting limo tint 20% tommorow

ive been pulled over 20+ times already.

also limo is 5% not 20 :slight_smile:

i used to get pulled over ALL the time when i was younger. They look for any reason to pull a younger kid over cuz you’re an easy target. If they happen to pull u over for something stupid then find out you’re 17 and not allowed to drive past 9 thats like a jack pot.

edit… oh yea ive been pulled over 32 times and most are in my home town of WS

i wasnt sure if it was 5 or 20 im doing the back passenger windows with that and then the front 2 and rear with 20 or 50

im 17 and drove a red camaro all summer with no problems and ive done lots of stupid stuff im either lucky or know the right people

i was the same way, i thought i was invincible, until recently.

TAKE THIS ADVICE, QUIT WHILE YOUR AHEAD. TRUST ME. you dont want the attention ive been getting.

FWIW

I have never in my life been pulled over unless I was blatantly doing something wrong. Neither has anyone I know…

I think you guys are just doing something wrong…

i used to get pulled over in my neon on a daily basis. so i sold it for something west seneca police wouldnt recognize me in

I only get pulled over when I’m being, or recently have been being, an idiot.

dont commit traffic crimes or have physical reasons to pull you over=no issues
take your fat cans and 0%visibility tints off and ur all good :slight_smile:

Lol

Ok well then you have issues or drive like an absolute jackass. I have 20% in the front and 5% in the back. They have been on for over 2 years and I have never ever been pulled over for tints or given a tint ticket when I was pulled over for something else.

or neither?

im an 18 year old kid with a reasonably nice car.

One word sums up that…BUFFALO. Not WS or OP or Amherst, but buffalo. Buffalo cops have a distinct lack of give-a-damn.

too lazy to ready everything… just got pulled over today for tinits… 5% is too dark i guess. haha

You forgot don’t be black in suburbs.

I’ve been pulled over 4 times in the past 6 years.I’ve only had 1 ticket for speeding.

3x for speeding
1x for passing on a double yellow