So I bought a GTR.....

And I want my fucking S14 back.

RHD fucking sucks.

fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck.

Well… that’s not good. lol

I guess you have to get used to it.

lol it’s not that bad bro, congrats anyways…

you will get used to it trust me. I like it better now.

^ what he said
i dont even notice anymore

and didnt you take it out for a test drive? wouldnt you have realized then that you didnt like it?

LOL WTF RONNIE.! why so fast?!! whats the problem!

I did test drive it. I knew it would take some getting used to. I’ve driven RHD in Hong Kong and in Australia. It’s a little different when everyone else is on that side too. Small things like barriers on the left side, all the potholes in the curb lane, transport truck wheels a foot away from me when i’m in the left lane on the highway. hahaha. Don’t get me started on left hand turns DT.

I also test drove it on some bigger side streets so didn’t notice a lot of the other things that you encounter on the main roads.

This thing is so much heavier than the S14, I miss the nimbleness and go kart like feel compared to this. I dunno, I think I just REALLY loved my S14.

I’ll give it more time, maybe i’ll like it more once I get more used to it and once I get some exhaust on that sucker. Sounds sooooo quiet with all the stock exhaust on it. You have one by any chance Matty? :slight_smile:

i litterallly just sold a gtr catback a week ago that i had for like a year

it will grow on you tho im sure

http://people.ambrosiasw.com/~andrew/funny/not_sure_if_want.jpg

People should realize getting a stock skyline doesn’t make you automatically faster than a Ferrari. Best of luck… I like my s13 it’s light.

I prefer my GTs-T > S14 > S13. You will get used to the RHD.

I truthfully don’t see why you made that comment, what relevance does it have be happy for the guy he got a new car and a nice one at that

Fast has nothing to with it. I actually don’t know where you’re going with that comment. I don’t think that I mentioned anything to do with speed anywhere.

peas and carrots.

I hope so!

That last S14 I just sold was truly the only car I’ve ever truly regretted selling.

I hope I do get used to it enough to appreciate the car for all that it can be.

Thanks dude!

took me about 2 weeks to fully get use to my silvia and 1 track day

lol ronnie, transport truck wheels are close to lhd drivers as well… when they are on the right lane LOL so no worries on that issue :wink: u’ll get used to it and love it

I’ll trade you my s14 for it.

once you get used to the left turns, you’lll realize right turns are actually harder.

and you’ll always turn your wipers on when signalling.

that was the problem I had during a test drive…

and if left hand turns are that hard, get a $75 6" screen, a $75 pinhole camera(12V), and hook that camera up underneath the left (JDM passenger) headlight, for those blind akward turns…