So, I get a Call today...

I can help. Tell your girlfriend that Tom has a small dick, like chinaman small and doesnt know that I’m not going to die and go to hell when he says the world is going to end. I’m just going home. This vacation has been nice but my throne awaits. Its a little to cold up here.

as for your GF fuck her in the ass and show her whose boss. Then fuck her mother and her younger hotter little sister. Stay with the girlfriend keeping it a secret till she has a presentation due for school. Replace her power point with the video of you doggy styling her mother while eating her sister out while her dad is watching and jerking of and choking himself.

She will never forget you

Yea, I’m still working on figuring out which color Stasis Pod we are getting. I think I’m going with black.

You need to figure out what’s important in your life. I suggest getting a haircut like Mr. Cruise or possibly the same briefs he wore in that film of his. This will make her temporarly like you.

ummmm… WIN

I’m sorry about your girlfriend. She seems out of control like Katie was when i met her. Might i suggest you something you can slowly introduce into her food. I t will calm her down and make her more fertile for when the repopulation process begins

sounds like she was talking to your boy all wrong…

see sig for proper reaction VV

Black is a good color its very slimming

YES!

I se that this individual likes to make posts in this thread yet doesnt own up to there issues with me…

Cough ! Pussy! Cough! Cough!

you guys are killing me here.

hey Tom you remember this moment

http://images.dailyfill.com/e81bf70c84194bee_80e2f799fcdd17c8_o.jpg

That was me in disguise you fucking tool, and let me tell you that wasn’t water it was my 3 week old urine

ohhh shiittt

Thanks for all the help, but I like Ron’s idea better. She does have a hotter younger sister and her mom has the hots for me!

Dude I know how to get down Bro!

This thread wins so hard :lmao

yup i called you

yup my number is restricted to non contacts

yup it was me

and youre obviously the big man here, i dont want any problems. please laduke, please quit picking on me, iim going to cry.

youre ruining this thread by the way.

back to the celebrity death match

I can help but notice young man, that you may soon be putting the lotion, on the skin.

tom cruise, why did you kill your RIO in topgun? he had a family

I’ll sort this shit when I get home tonight.

Possibly ban the trolls acting as celebrities?

It was me… sorry for causing the problems