so i got 5 tickets....

You do NOT need a lawyer. Walk in there like you know what you are talking about and the DA will respect YOU. The Agrivated unlicensed operation (AUO) will NOT get dropped. I think its called a 510a?. You should ask if they will lower it to a 509b? figure on a $310 fine for that one. Loud exhasut should get dismissed. Inspection will probably stick if they drop the non matching registrations. Expiered insurance will probably get lowerd but you will get something for it. My $.02 is that lawyers are a waste of time for traffic court unless you have a DWI/DUI. Ive had 8 AUO’s and they have all been lowered. I got a lawyer for my 1st one, and paid him $500. He got it lowered to a 509b which carried a $3?? fine. The 2nd one, I went in with no lawyer and walked out with another 509b. Same results for the remainder of the other 6. A lawyer is a waste of money IMO. Just know what you are talking about and you should be fine. You could always tell them that it wasnt your car, and that you were driving because your friend wasnt able to drive for some reason :snky: