So I got my phone bill

why because i dont have texting and i dont care to have it because its pointless to me. id rather talk to someone for a minute and find out whats up that text for 10 min trying to wait for a response. to me texting is pointless and not needed.
also looking poor. fuck think what you want. i pay for everything i own. sure i live at home but its because i go to school and go threw about 35$ or more every other day on gas. for reasons i dont care to drive for.
and if that means my family is poor, i find that hard to believe…seeing as we are building a new house, we have a cottage, and all other sorts of things. but yes, im poor.

and for the 15 year old comment. far from it.

its funny how people try to talk shit on here when in all reality if this happened to them they would probably do the same damn thing. but online have to act like the big guy. most the people on here come off as either rich pricks that mommy and daddy pay for everything or people that think there cool and better than everyone when really all they have is there car. you probably live in a dump and look like a fucking slob. and also probably cant get any pussy. but please rip on me because you all know me apparently