SO I GOT OFFERED A TRADE...

yeah the heavy chevys down there monday thru thursday…next semester schedule is cake though, tuesdays and thursdays 12-9…easily can work 40-50 a week at work with those school hours.

ill get a hold of you later tonight john, i got a plow btw sweet setup and i got it for stupid cheap. damn near brand new

same hereeee besides next semester i haven signed up yet…

hey john btw chris is selling those zr-1 style rims he had listed before on the underground…hes asking 1000 bucks wheels and tires…sounds a bit expensive but check em out i know u were interested.

u might want to classes fill up quick…

anyways didnt mean to go off topic by too much, i guess when i check it out on sunday ill either love it or hate it really…well hafta see, but feel free to comment id like more opinion…

To be honest I feel like you would be getting the short end of the stick

then maybe ill say fuck it…

I’m gonna have to agree with chris.(underboosted on this user name)

well ill see on sunday like i said, theres no reason to not even entertain the option.

Word deff check it out Pauly, Ya never know. It could be sweet. Like i said before i never liked these style vettes but didnt know its significance to ya. I would do the same thing in your situation man. The vette could be nasty for sure.

+1 if it’ll make ya happy, do it up!. I can’t wait to get a 68 Chevelle just like my dad had :slight_smile:

my dad had a 70 Road Runner… now hes got some 40’s dodge

I can see where you’re coming from on the sentimental side, but I mean like everyone else said those things are dogs. Just save for the C5 and keep the '94.

My Uncle has a few Morgans/Rovers that are awesome. Not my taste but still neat.

OP: If I were you, check out the Vette. Make sure your not getting shafted, and go for it.

word thanks for all the advice fellas its much appreciated…i will keep u guys posted.

dont you dare do that…those things are junk

70’s all the way up to 96, The Vettes are Junk IMO. 97 when the C5 came out made them alive.

Keep your camaro the way it is…and in spring I will buy it from you for a DD. Sound good?

Get the 77 vette, swap a LSx motor in it with a 6 speed. It will still have the sentimental value and a big sack out back!

Yessss!!

i know it would mean somthing to you but their is no need for that vette ever! they really dont hold much value esp with 80k, possibly less value than a tpi car! plus its the definition of a polished turd…sorry dont do it

Thanks Richie