SO I GOT OFFERED A TRADE...

dont be smart stalmer

rich is a ha-bib.

Pauly keep the cameo… kid prolly wants to unload the vettte because its prolly a piece and a headache.

but do what you want, my 2 cents.

yeah what he said

It’s STALLMER Rich! Two L’s

:rofl RICH is new to the computer guys.

Lmao

i think unless this bitch is clean / mint, there is better opportunities out there

do w/e makes you happy bro! The 77 would be a nice car to build in remembrance of your dad.

Fox>LT1>any vette other than a C5+ imo!!

Id DEF get cash on top of your car or I wouldnt do it at all. I know you like getting rid of shit cheap :lol but dont do it straight up mang, you’ll be pissed! Plus, those things run 16.X’s :rofl

If you LSx swapped it with a T56 and a sick paintjob/rims that would be cool as fuck, but thats some serious dough!

Yeah! If you’re going to do it, don’t do a straight trade and lose a bunch like on your last trade!!! :lmao

corrected

RICH just edited his first quote. Learning all the new tricks!

:rofl

I cant wait for rich to wreck you

i’m hangin with richie right now, eatin pizza. bout to take the deNALI down to albany.

never happend

snky snky. too bad i’m not a ha-bib and you are 100% ha-bib

Keep trading down like that and the next thing you know youll be trading for a bicycle.

Keep the Camaro or sell it outright. It seems like a decent car and its probably worth more than a '77 Vette with its 180hp 350 and automatic.

Atleast if you sell your car youll be able to pick up a cheap Vette and do it up, not trade for a turd and have no cash to build it up.

Did you end up buying the plow I told you about or a different one?

Yeah im gonna hafta say i think you guys are all right, unless i take 15grand and build a sweet lsx and t56 powerplant for it its just gonna be an annoying ride…i do love the stingrays tho, but they have to be mint to really pop. even like a bigblock/muncie 4 spd powerplant would be sweet in it but were still talking buko money, and really id much rather spend that dough towards the procharged c5 of my dreams lol…so im still gonna look at it but ill almost definitley have the LTGUN come spring time, and maybe ill get it tuned. lol

you serious? id prolly do that if u wanted it, cuz come spring if i do sell the camaro which in todays world i thought would be difficult, id prolly be able to come up with the cash for a C5…itd be nothing but an exhaust ride for awhile but still who cares.

i ended up checking out that plow and it was alil beat, i picked up a meyers 7’6 straight blade. whole setup off of a 02 3/4 ton chevy. all i had to buy was black iron and a drl module. ended up getting the whole setup for 1300 and it was only 1 yr old, guy gave me original receipts owners manual paperwork and all. ended up being one hell of a deal, best part is a real good buddy of mine is a meyers dealer so i got the black iron and drl module for like 65% off. im into the whole thing for just over 1600 bucks. plows damn near brand new used only 3x. i got lucky u dont come across shit like that much,