SO I GOT OFFERED A TRADE...

fuck that ,id better be gettin the blower before ya sell it to him

good for u ,ya sytole that bitch

im gonna keep the camaro and well go get that tune come april…and hell yes i did, plowside and truck side for 1300, ill sell the black iron off the 3/4 ton for 150-200 bucks or something like that and all in all ill have a damn near brand new setup for like 1500. ill have it on the truck monday if i can use my buddys shop. btw sorry i missed your call im at work, i get out at 3 u gonna be around later ?

im at work till 5 then god knows what next ,get at me later if ya need to

ok i will ttyl

Maybe next year I can find a deal on a plow like that.

keep looking right now, i know of a next to new boss 7’6 trip edge for sale right now, plowside their asking like 1200 and truck side shit costs 900 i already priced it out. i was gonna buy that until i found the meyer plow. i also know of a fisher 7’6 extreme v plowside and truckside for sale off of a 2004 2500 chevy for 1800, vgc and i know of a guy selling two fisher minute mount 2 style 7’6 SD and one 8’ HD both plow side and truck side minus controller off of a 2002 f150 and a 04 ram 2500 respectively for 2 grand each both in vgc…i found a shit ton of plows let me know if u need any of the numbers or anything. i found a few other decent deals. there out there u just gotta hunt them down

dead ass serious. I want it how it sits right now with the Powerdyne on it.

if you want to throw some figures at me on how much you want for it, shoot me a PM

will do, i wouldnt take a thing off it if i was getting rid of it, i have a few things to go along with it too if/when i sold it…u still have my number drew?

yah I got it

call me whenever, well talk…im interested.

The reason I need to wait until next year is that Im broke now and Id have the money next year if I sold my car.

well wait til next season, throw ur snowblower in back of ur truck and do some driveways to catch some extra cash for it…

I suppose I could try that but I still want to sell the car anyway.

im sure you already chose NOT to get the vette, they ride like shit, handle like shit, and obviously the drivetrain needs to get yoinked first thing not to mention the shitty independent rears dont hold alot of power and the wheel bearings are always SHOT in the rear. other than that they look good on the driveway and driving around what not. i have a 76 and hate the thing but somehow i dont feel like gettin rid of it.

my god im gonna agree with him :wierd

yeah i suppose id hafta agree with him too…lol

Coolness factor is the 77… True, they ride and handle like an old sports car… and they are slow compared to anything built today…anything. But, they doo look cool, you dont see them often, it has definate heritage, and maintenance is as cheap as it gets.

It may be a few years, but the vette will eventually be worth a bit more than the 94…

A stock ls1 drivetrain for 2k will almost bolt right in… It can be a long term driver / project that has heritage and meaning… but, you may have to resist racing a stock Maxima… can you do it?

If the 77 is driveable, or easily made driveable, and not shot… strongly consider it. You need a project or your guts are not satisfied.

thanks jammer i really appreciate the advice, its good advice and very trice and its nice to hear someone not completely bash the vette. i was supposed to go look at the vette today but i blew it off (alil hung over this morning) and now im at work til 11…ill still give it a shot. Where you been at anyways havent heard from you in forever and a day???