so i guess my car is slow

Ohh I forgot, I must have been living under a rock for the last year. A VR6 turbo, 1.8t 3076, two 1.8T K04-022’s (two different cars), Audi TT 3071, and a plenty of other cars mixed in there as well. All the gigs of data logs, graphs and what not on my desktop must have magically appeared also.

A few dozen dirbikes, quads, sleds (efi and carb), and bikes (efi and carb) magically re-jetted/adjusted themselves and the E clip on the needles moved themselves to the correct notches for part throttle response all on their own after modifications and/or rebuilds were done.

I also forgot you are by my side every moment I am working on a vehicle. Just because I didn’t post about it on here doesn’t mean its not happening bro. Keep in mind that I dont do this shit full time, and dont need to make a living off it therefor the seat time isn’t there, so dont compare me to Morgan, Howard, or joe blow texas tuner. While I dont have access and time to invest in tuning the shit out of everything on the road, i have a firm grasp on the concept, and with that limited exposure I had to actual work, I produced results and haven’t blown anything up yet.

Do you care to back up yourself here? What have you done? I like dick measuring contests. lets roll.