so i guess my car is slow

I assume thats for me i will quote myself because apparently reading owns you.

and I already said “Good thing I dont have a car worth driving yet, and all mine are incomplete pipe dreams I guess. < there’s my bitch excuse.”

I wasnt really attacking you. :slight_smile: I realize I dont have a car worth running yet. Because I dont have the money to go out and buy someone Else’s hard work, turn the key and run it. I am sinking money into getting out of debt, building on my property, starting my own business and paying rent on a building that costs more than my mortgage to do so… priorities changed for KK. BUT in less than 25 days the camaro project will be started. And I cant wait to mop up you fools with a $5K car worth of junkyard and ebay parts!

Also what makes you any different than Ernngotti and his evo everyone shits on about being modded and un tuned? NOTHING. You are both beating on expensive machinery untuned. So if it was really that bad to have a “texas tune” VS a “NY early fall tune” you are either dumb for driving it or its just another moog point/excuse. take your pick. :rofl