so i guess my car is slow

Yea it “sounds” good, but did Greg get a slip out of it yet? I would go through that car pretty good as the previous owner seems like a major liar. In one thread he even says that it ISN’T a performabuilt lvl 3 transmission but a 4l65e that him and his friend “built”. He claims they are LS3 heads, but then reveals that they are L92 heads in another thread (LS3’s are more desirable due to hollow stem valves).

Not saying it’s not fast and isn’t done right, just don’t take the previous owners word for it.

This…

Big case of shoulda, coulda, woulda going on here. Just cause the previous owner ran great times doesn’t mean shit. The guy was a liar and ripped Greg off.

I was running 11.6 consistent, shoulda coulda woulda been running 10s though, but I didn’t.

Gotta run it first to be making assumptions

Car will be gone through over winter when new set up is done…

As for trans I’ve talked to performa about it…

And really who comes on here with no car and talks shit? I m not making excuses im stating facts…car has not been tuned here yet…Texas to here is gonna run completely different…

I’ve been beat n I’ve handed ass woopins…either way who cares…bottom line is I have fun…that’s it…I didn’t buy a car to be in a pissing match on shift518…I’ve Carried wanted the baddest it would be apart right now and getting a huge single turbo…it doesn’t mean that much to me at this time to be the fastest…

Smoking after a roll race let’s line up at track …im coming to ur grounds to roll race y not come to mine at track?

So everyone is clear I don’t need to hide shit…

402 iron block
Lunati crank
comp rods
Mahle nitrous pistons
Small cam
Ls3 heads and intake…nothing really done to heads…with heads n bigger cam car will make alot more power

We have the same trans then or is it not a performabuilt

Yea those heads flow nasty stock. That car will open up with a FAST102/102 setup and a bigger cam. As for the performabuilt, he said that he gave that one to a friend and they built their own in one thread, dude was probably just trying to act cool when he said that though.

What’s the suspension like? I know he said stock suspension with just dragbags in one thread, but holy shit that seems crazy to be cutting 1.4 60’s like he says.

Drag bags and shocks moved in to take a wider tire…

Nice

I’m a little nervous lol

I assume thats for me i will quote myself because apparently reading owns you.

and I already said “Good thing I dont have a car worth driving yet, and all mine are incomplete pipe dreams I guess. < there’s my bitch excuse.”

I wasnt really attacking you. :slight_smile: I realize I dont have a car worth running yet. Because I dont have the money to go out and buy someone Else’s hard work, turn the key and run it. I am sinking money into getting out of debt, building on my property, starting my own business and paying rent on a building that costs more than my mortgage to do so… priorities changed for KK. BUT in less than 25 days the camaro project will be started. And I cant wait to mop up you fools with a $5K car worth of junkyard and ebay parts!

Also what makes you any different than Ernngotti and his evo everyone shits on about being modded and un tuned? NOTHING. You are both beating on expensive machinery untuned. So if it was really that bad to have a “texas tune” VS a “NY early fall tune” you are either dumb for driving it or its just another moog point/excuse. take your pick. :rofl

Enough of the Bitch remarks he wants runs let’s do it . Who cares who has a car and who don’t . We have done foot races at the lot before so we can do it again lol . This is the s.r section not the springer show

I have no problems running at the track. The problem is finding the time to go there. Most likely most of you on here wont be seeing me out for the next month. Bachelor party, wedding shit, wedding then honeymoon.

realistically, the only times I can get runs in at the moment are at night, on friday night. Everything else is a no go.

fyi my car is actually set up for a dig at this point better then a roll, other then me not having a 2 step yet.

if you want to do a dig after on the streets, im sure we can work something out.

sooo nothing going on tonight. ok.

I may have magnum for you to run drew…

if a few cars get together and want to meet up tonight, im fine with it.

however I was only going to spend the money to fill my bottle if the OP was down for some runs tonight. Thats not the case so I will be in slow mode.

Ah alright, nevermind then. Itd only be good with you on a 150.

Was contemplating coming out tonight but if no ones doing shit Ill just have a fire

Cool story bro. Man that was a good one.

I’ll race you fuckers, dig race. Your car vs. me holding a patio umbrella on sunday.

Gonna need 3 umbrellas and 200 mph to pick your ass into the air.

Yea good thing no one gives a FUCK what you think

Hey everyone. I’m gonna sit by a fire tonight.

Love
Psi2high