So I just got back from the MACC center....

[quote=β€œ92slowcivic,post:9,topic:36228"”]

thought it was mercy ambulatory care center? the one on southwestern? that’s what that place is called anyway.

[/quote]

Yeah, that is it :slight_smile:

[quote=β€œ92slowcivic,post:9,topic:36228"”]

hahahaha sucker.

but yeah, sounds like her $700 bill, not yours. :wink:

[/quote]

I know that sounded really typical and you probably think im a sucker for believing that but I keep her in check and do what I want. I bust her balls when she goes out because she just really knows my friends and they all hit on her she doesn’t do anything else other than that. Yeah, it is her bill but I still feel bad for her. We are both kinda poor. I was doing the roofing and construction thing but my back is fucking spent. Ive been moving shit for people as a side job to make extra money and it has been all old refridgerators, entertainment centers with everything on them and it COULDNT be disassembled so there is where my pain comes in. I really wish I had a nice desk job where I could be a computer all day OR be a mechanic and learn more about what I dont know but no one seems interested in someone who busts their ass. All I can pray for is this Corrections thing to work.