So i know some of you guys fly on here

i know its a little late but what are the chances of one of you guys being free saturday? bro needs a flight from pittsburgh to watertown new york. us airways is gonna charge 332 one way. So if its about the same i figured i could make you guys some money. anyways let me know.

hes military right did he check if there or any space a flights available?

nope i said that and they said that can be a waiting game. you work for the military right? anyway you can check and see.

its not that far of a drive…why not drive also you can take more of your shit in a car…

i dunno hes a fuckin idiot. hes like blah blah blah or some shit. i quit listenig as soon as he said hed spend 400 bucks for a 1 way ticket.

look into a 2 way ticket there sometimes cheeper dont know why but they are gte one and just dont you the return but then he would have tsi adgents contacting him

660 bucks for 2 way ticket

what date does he need to leave? and preferred time

saturday - may 23 and time doesnt really matter

from pittsburgh to what exact air port

watertown new york or somewhere relatively close to fort drum new york

i need an air port name

PIT to ART

three letters they gave me

WATERTOWN INTERNATIONAL (about 8 miles; WATERTOWN, NY; ID: ART)
WHEELER-SACK AAF (about 15 miles; FORT DRUM, NY; ID: GTB) since he might be able to go MAC

english?

WATERTOWN INTERNATIONAL (thats the name of the airport) and the rest is how far its from the city

WHEELER-SACK AAF ( that the AAF base for ft drum ) mac flight is a military flight

this is all public knowledge

see if you can get him on MAC or adjent is gone for the day

was greek to me :eek:

how the hell i do that? cause ive never donew this shit before

nonno not u eric see if he can help out or space a adjent left for the day