so i popped my Sushi cherry tonight...

:bowdown:

most of the shit was actually pretty good. I ate raw eel, squid, seaweed, raw tuna, raw scallops, raw shrimp, raw softshell crab and some other shit. Not something to eat every day, but it was cool to expand my horizons.

I could eat sushi every day. Shrimp is one of my fav’s.

its not bad, i love shrimp tempura… yummy

ill stick to my pizza and steak everyday lol

i tried it not to long ago…and i enjoyed some of it also…i was suppresied

me and Mike LOVE sushi. Eel, spicy tuna, we tried octopus and giant clam before too.

~Jenn

sushi = :bigthumb:

sushi is actually just the vinegared rice… Sashimi is the raw fish & Nigiri is when they put the slices of raw fish on top of the rice.

its just that thing that are made with the vinegar rice are often labled “sushi”
so people think the fish is the sushi but its actually the rice.

i like the other fish

I just can’t bring myself to eat it. Does raw fish not have bacteria like other meat? I know, fish isn’t meat, but you know what i mean.

yes raw fish is full of microbes. thats what makes it so tasty! i think sushi quality fish is exposed to a UV light bath to kill most of the dangerous parasites in the meat.

yeah…

they take procautions to kill any harmful bacteria &/or parisites.
but that is why you have to be careful where you eat it from.
some shithole places might not do that.

but there are still small amounts of bacteria/microbes in it…that is why they tell pregnant women not to eat it.

That clam wasn’t bearded was it? :naughty:

you stolded my post

x2

you just have to go to eat it

1. at a good sushi bar
  2. with someone that knows whats up

for your first time… the place up in north park is really good… im’ game.

sushi is good stuff. but as Fshowcars stated go with someone that knows what’s up and can tell you what is what.

Also there is a place off rt 60 called Fuji in robinson. My brother goes there all the time and loves it.

im weird about fish in general though. i dont mind it breaded like fish sticks, but i cant eat it if its not breaded. i like tuna though and most other seafood: shrimp, lobster, crab, clams, scallops, calamari and all that i love, so i dunno if it has a real ‘fishy taste’ i might hate it.

:rofl: @ fish sticks

fish that has a fishy taste…go figure?

fish sticks to fish

is like

salsbury steak to steak