So I want a bike...

my friend jsut bought a Yamaha cruiser…ill have to see what model because i have no idea what one it is

Plus it’s basically brand new! The guy that owns it is meticulous with his things. He just doesn’t ever have time to ride it, so he asked me to sell it.

You don’t see many with the bigger motor around though. Most are the 700s.

I hopped on my buddies r6 and rode it well. it was hard for me to give it just enuff rpms to keep it from stalling but not over rev on taking off. If and when I do get a bike it will be a 750 min, I am leaning towards 1000’s

go to the ray laks motorsports website and i think they might still have a buell for sale for about 2900

eh

ill be buying a new bike. Id rather have something with some kind of warranty, and that will give me the peace of mind of knowing its new, and probably wont break for a while…

well heres the thing… sport bikes have a higher seat height… people tend to lose footing and drop em easily… like in driveways when they arent started… cruisers are lower… easier to flatfoot etc etc…

i cant speak for the cruisers… but if u buy a sport bike… it will get dropped… it happens… a basic drop in a drive way can cost 2000 worth of cosmetic damage… dont get something that ur gonna be pissed if it drops… pick up something a couple years old… value will be decreased significantly and resale will be good… bikes can have extended warranties… my 636 is warranteed till 2010… fyi… and bikes are much more reliable than cars as long as they werent neglected… aka… crashed… abused… etc etc…