So im about to kill someone pt2

Ford just called me told me they wont be able to cover the tranny…
Due to abuse…

Now if you guys forgot… I brought in the car to ford BEFORE the tranny went… Told them it was making a werid ticking sound… They then tell me 2 days later to come pick it up everythings fine… 3 Weeks later… I go to drive the car “after not driving it 3 weeks” and the diff shyts and puts a hole in the case.

I mean they tell me its fine… Then I drive it and the tranny goes… Then they wont cover it…

Is it me or am I missing something?

ask them to pull up the service history… that sucks dood

& tell them to check miles between the two visits!

and ask why the tranny was alright after those visits and there are barely any miles and it’s abused… sounds like a load of shit.

good luck bro

id do what brian and sonny said to do!!! and kick em in the balls!!!

take a dump in a box and say “this keeps falling out of your mouth”

ha

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I had the exact same thing in my sho. Woltz and Wind said it was abuse and Sturman took care of it without question. My tranny exploded and shot a hole through the tranny and diff and did around $4500 in damage.

it’s all about the dealer

ha

I worked at a Ford Service Dept. before (Shults Ford in Wexford)… make them pull the service history and then go directly to the Manager of the Service Dept. No dice there go over their head (at my shop there was a Manager above her for all of Service & Parts for all 3 Shults Ford shops). No dice there go to the GM of the dealership. If you really have to you can go straight to a Ford area rep. If you brought the vehicle in w/ tranny issues and they sent it back out w/o repairs then the whole thing went it’s on them. Even if they did no work they have record of your visit and complaint and their lack of action (though they may act like they don’t… they do). Those records will also show the mileage when your brought it in and then when it came back for the blown tranny. Also what are their grounds for claiming abuse?

-TJ

they didnt tell me they said thats what the ford direct guy said… And they would have to talk to him… This is at shults actually… Ive already gone to the service manager a few times so now im going directly to ford direct.

Just out of curiousity, what kind of Ford? I thought I rememered reading something of yours a while back saying it was a ZX2 but I can’t remember for sure.

yeah. ZX2