So im about to kill someone..

So I take my car out a couple days ago and hear a ticking when I cut the wheel. Me thinking its the CV joint I thought no biggie. So I brought it back to my house. And sent it to the dealer the next day. They call me and tell me everythings fine. It just the wheels rubbing on my fender and its making that sound. Im like, that dont sound like the problem so whatever. But the thing was they put 30 miles on my car to find that out… Take it back home the next day theres a huge puddle of fluid under my car. Thats shinny as all hell. (Metal flakes) SO take it back to the dealer. They just call me now saying that the trannys pretty much shot. And of coarse they arnt going to cover it… The car only has 26,000 miles on it… so im about to kill someone right now… :reloading

that sucks

If the car only has 26000 miles on it (btw what kind of car?), what reason did they give for it not being covered? And where did you take it?

Type: Ford Zx2, they said “Well from looking at the fluid, it looks like it got pretty hot, and well if I dont find a defect I dunno what to tell you” I said “The only person that drove the car more the 10 miles in the past 4 Months was you guys…”

im seriously hateing on ford right now…
Shults ford… In Har.

i always hated ford :tounge:

but for real that sucks big time!!

I know like it sounds like im expecting alot out of it… I know, trust me its a zx2 but shit 26,000 the cars brand new and the tranny blows… I mean wtf.

I’m sorry, but that reason is not valid. You should either push the subject and demand coverage or try another dealer. If you have to, talk to some kind of a manager and explain that you are young and will be buying a lot of cars throughout the years and that another ford will not be one of them if they can’t stand behind a vehical with 26000 miles.

You aren’t expecting too much out of them. It’s winter, so they can’t say you were racing and no offense, but it’s a ZX2, not exactly the sportiest car. Unless you took it in there with some rediculous power mods they are bullshitting you.

non taken. Thats what im saying… I mean… I have a CAI and a 2.5 SS exhaust. Got that because “I WAS” about to put a turbo on it. Shit on that now… The car can’t even handle being daily driven. I bought this car so I would be different, and thought the thing could handle some what modification but holy f*ck…

i would kill someone!

you had the extended warenty right? if you do thats usely what 30km and if they try to not cover stuf thats under that warenty i would have there ass

yah its still covered… on the phone with the guy again now…

:mad:

take it somewhere else. let them diagnose it, take printout back to ford and raise hell

well i just flip’d on em… Me and my dad are heading down there tomarrow. After this guy pulls the tranny out and see if there is a defect. Then they tried to pull the “modifications deal” on me. And I laughed and said “Yah because you know a CAI and a exhaust are gonna blow the tranny up…”

my dads friend has a 98 vette with exhaust, CAI, LS6 intake etc and its all still covered under warrenty. :dunno:

i had all kinda stuff done to my car when my rear end seized up and schreded itself … but then again those dumabasses forgot to add fluid after they fixed my gasket so it was obviously their fault …

goto another dealer. I had to take my sho to 3 different dealers before they would cover the tranny when I blew it up. some dealers have good sales departments (woltz and wind ford) and some dealers have good service departments (sturman ford). at least with me.

Sturman and Larkin have one of the best service departments b/c their sales department is AWFUL.

Try them or the place down on Rt 88.

take it to mccracken, theyll warranty anything

fuck fords