So im about to kill someone..

I thought only Quik, Blkp, and I. Only had problems with ford trannys.

Marrow ford in beaver falls is also a Nono on service…

i know the service manager and thats one of my uncles dealerships… i never had a problem there :dunno:

First with them claimning “due o the mods” just printr this out and tell them to blow it out their ass.

http://www.enjoythedrive.com/content/?ID=8124&criteria=warranty

that is a link to the explination of the “Magnuson-Moss warranty act”

Second, Call the Ford hotline number and explain to them what is going on with the problem, all the circumstances and all the Bullshit that the dealership is giving you. They SHOULD give you a claim number and try to fix the situation.

Day Chevy did that to Jenn Twice with her warrenty. I chewed Day a new asshole, then called GM direct. They fixed it all at no cost like they were supposed to.

the company has to have irrefutable evidence that the mods that you did to your care are what caused it to break. Obviously a slightly larger exhaust and a cold air intake have NO bearing whatsoever on a tranny. Your warranty will cover it, you just have to bitch to the right people.

every ford owner has problems with ford trannys :slight_smile:

I was racing a mustang on the highway, went to shift from 3rd to 4th and because the tranny was a little messed up to begin with, shifted into 2nd at 100mph. The transmission didn’t like that and decised to shoot parts through the tranny, differential, and destroyed a bunch of other stuff. It was about 500 miles before my warranty was up and cost a little over $5000 to fix it. Woltz and Wind didn’t cover it because they said it was abuse :rolleyes: :smiley: so Sturman covered it for me.