so im driving to GA in october...

Umm speeding through VA is not the smartest thing to do, Since you aren’t allowed to have radar they have very very stock vehicles that are police cars. I have seen red and gold intrepids pull people over and a few other random cars. and VA is only 65 on that route.

VA was 70 and everyone does about 80…

on my way back I was taking a more laid back drive and just did 75 and passed a coouple troopers shooting radar with no worries

When I came up 95 and crossed into VA from NC it dropped to 65, and about a mile from the border I saw 2 cars pulled over and another cop car still shooting radar. :tdown: to VA thinking that the same road, with the same traffic, is suddenly so much less safe because you crossed some invisible border line.

That route through Charlotte is the easiest, I’ve done it at least a dozen times. Watch your speed (think 5 over) on 19, especially in a town called Summersville (?sp) on the northern end of Rt. 19, it’s one of the worst speed traps in the country. Other than that, should be about 13 hours or so, keep your foot in it, and try not to stop to often, it adds up really fast.

X…