So I'm going to Sweden/Germany...

Is there anything special I need to know before going? Do I need any jabs? Permission from either Embassy to visit their humble countries? I’ll be gone for 10days, so nothing special… except for the Nurburgring!

Ya… anything else? Pointers for a travel n00b are what I’m kind of looking for.

Prease and frank you.

rent a porsche 911 and take it to the 'ring

Gotta be 25 to rent a car there. But I would if I could. Nurburgring is a “one way toll road” so renting a car and driving the 'Ring is easy. Well, as easy as the course is, anyway.

nah the age restriction varies with the type/class of car

but you are right, you can’t get a 911 unless you’re 25. but there are other cars you can get with min ages of 18 and 21

Fair enough thumbup Would still be expensive… I’ll be in Germany for about 3 days… I’ll be happy this year with getting as many free rides as I can :twisted:

call the countries’ respective consulates in toronto to find out what, if anything, you need

http://www.pridetoronto.com/logos/logo_trojan.gif

http://www.alibaba.com/photo/10294038/New_Video_Camera_Sony_DCR_VX2000.jpg

lets see those german blondies spread there firewood :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m going there in June, and I’m 27. I’m going to live there for 2 months. How do I rent a car to go onto the Nur?
I doubt I’ll shell out the cash for a 911 but will be happy enough to even drive a Honda there. Anyways, details please!

One month in an RS Clio and covering 5000km, 1755 Euros = AUD$3154.

Is this car any good?

Haha! I’m deffo bringing rubbers! Someone want to supply the camera for me though?

Quincy - Make sure to read the contract for that as sometimes there is a line saying no using the car on Nurburgring. It would seem that the closer to the Ring you are, the more companies have that. If it doesn’t say anything, don’t ask :wink:

Clio RS would probably be a fun car. Cheap and effective. Its probably better to do laps in a car that you can’t get into much trouble with anyway. They make you pay for damage to the Armco :lol:

bring back hot blonde sweedish girls, fuck the german ones. Hey that last one works on 2 levels :lol:

also, damn you Maurice I want to go :x

Andrew.