So it calls for flurries...

…but I can’t see the lights in the parking lot. Good call. But more importantly.

If you are handicapped, and you have one of those motorized scooters with the bald little tires. What do you do if there is more than an inch of snow?

It’s not like they make snow chains for 4 inch tires, or snow tires for that matter. And in most cases it’s not like you can just get off and push if you need one in the first place. Anyone have any idea how that works.

On the plus side looks like I have a fun drive home. :slight_smile:

EDIT: Wtf, how did I post this in huge nerd corner. Anyone out there care to move it.

I’ve given up on their predictions for lake effect snow. Just too many variables.

http://radar.weather.gov/radar.php?rid=BUF&product=NCR&overlay=11101111&loop=yes

That’s your best bet for figuring out what the lake effect is doing. Right now it’s shifting north, and it’s right over the top of my house. I can’t even see across the street. They are predicting it to keep moving north, so we’ll see.

That wasn’t my question I like driving in the snow. In fact I was a little pissed to find there wasn’t as much as I hoped.

I just want to know how people with electric scooters make it through winter. And most importantly do they have enough oomph to drift. :pimp:

I have 10 inches when I woke up… then I looked outside and saw lots of snow…:lolsign:

You can get snows for anything:

http://www.atvchopperscooters.com/electric-gas-scooters/product_info.php?products_id=437

at least 12 inches where i am…

it was funny I clicked on it and saw the NWS and thought what did you link me to… lol ya its early

finally the snow moved up to buffalo and away from here. fredonia got hit all week.

Furries?http://mchester.best.vwh.net/digital/fur/sdm162xt.jpg

How interesting, I stand corrected.

yeah this worked out great for me…got up for work this morning, and the GTO was NOT leaving the driveway (not by my choice either) and i couldnt see 10 feet in front of me. so my mom drove me to work, blizzard like conditions all the way. i get to work, and then it clears up all day. my mom comes back to pick me up from work at 4:30 and its like a blizzard again all the way home. go figure lol.

amateur. I just plowed through a solid 10 inches like nothing on kumho all seasons. :stuck_out_tongue:

It is absolutely awesome out there. you cannot see 20 feet in front of you. I love it.

It is a blizzard in EA right now.:eekdance:

I got rear-ended today so my car is totaled…Fuckin bastard goin like 40 in a tunnel in Aero and slams right in the back with his Escalade ESV…New car here I come o ya :hitit:

Yesterday fucking owned. :tup:

word. finding parking lots was not even needed since most of the roads had super lite traffic and nothing was plowed :tup:

I’ve got some cool pictures and videos as soon as I find the USB cord for this camera. Thanks goes to boardjnky for the footage.

I was going to class the other day, and this girl was in a motorized wheelchair. Her tires were just spinning in the snow. Good thing she had a lady who walked with her who helped her out. I mean, if the lady wasn’t there, I’d totally help her, but I think that’s the reason the lady is there.

The tires spinning were really funny though. I could tell the girl was getting frustrated.