So its officially dead here now? This thread turned to shit... Literally

In before #pottyselfies

If you shower before bed, do you also shower on the morning or take on the day in 8 hours of rolling around on your sleep induced filth?

This is true, I have cleaned them off of our aeriation tanks plenty of times with a super sucker and some laborers.

I always shower in the morning too. Say it’s summer and I get done mowing the lawn and shower at 10pm at night and go to bed at 10:15-10:30. I’m still waking up first thing in the morning and showering. When I hear people say “I shower at night to save time in the morning,” all I can think is EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Do you not wash your bedding in hot water every 1-2 weeks?
Are you one of those fggts that doesn’t shower after playing your game of choice, or the gym?
Weird…

I sat at a desk today, so I should probably wash that shit off.

Yeah. Once a day, morning or night before. If I was out chopping wood after dinner, then shower before bed. I see no reason to shower again in the morning after not moving for 5-6 hours. Wasteful. You guys have some OCD stuff goin on.

People’s priorities change and they get into new hobbies as they get older. I know I’m definitely guilty of the house > car thing these days.

Yea basically.

If you don’t shower at night try using white sheets for a while and see what you come up with.

We really only have white / off white sheets and pillowcases. There’s nothing “unusual” to speak of. I’m not talking about being a mechanic, roofer, personal trainer, what have you. I’m at a desk in an office and don’t really come into contact with “dirt” and don’t really sweat very much.

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.

Coming from anyone but you, I’d be offended.

Name change from nysPEED to nysPOOD?

http://www.nyspeed.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=36054&stc=1

Is there anything worse than eye contact through the crack of the stall door and wall while at work?

Yes. The offices with one shitter and people continually pulling on the handle.

My son has this book…and it’s true.

• Updated - - -

All our “locations” are private. Quite nice actually.

Im with you here, i use a light sheet to cover myself, i actually sleep with my head covered too, i hate any bit of light. Needs to be pitch black and quiet. Sometimes i have to shake my girlfriend because she breaths loud sometimes.

I love that… it gives me a sense of shat-isfaction

To those who use the wipes, whats your plan at work? Put one in your pocket? Walk around the office with the whole box?

Someone must have complained at my work because they installed metal strips to cover the gaps.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]36056[/ATTACH]

So you’re saying this would be uncomfortable for an office restroom?