So mcnabb says black qb's under more pressure in the nfl

[quote=“Afrank45,post:14,topic:35576"”]

Why does Donovan McNabb need an excuse he is an elite pro bowl quarterback. If he was a bottom of the barrel quarterback then that would be a valid arguement but he isnt.

He was asked a question he answered it truthfully. Racism will never be gone because when people say anything that is referencing race they are automatically using the race card. But regardless i suppose he isnt allowed to speak candidly without criticism. The responsibilities of being a pro athlete or something.

I’m sure ill get 15 response how im just an angry prick who pulls the race card all the time but oh well. Donovan is one of the most stand - up, intelligent guys in the league so just maybe he may know something we dont.

[/quote]

I agree that there is nothing wrong with what he said because it’s HIS opinion and is entitled to it. I think it is a joke however. He is a QB, they get the brunt of everything win or lose. If wonders why Manning or Plamer don’t get the same treatment, its because they haven’t lost the last 6 games they started in. I don’t think its about race when you go from the top to the bottom, it’s more of a way out and to get people off of the fact that hes playing like garbage.