So much for my new years resolution!

the only way ur going to get it completely off ur record is if u hire some kinda lawyere for ur tickets and they take it to trial, if u go ur self wat will most likely happened is there gonna drop the points be like will lower the speed so ur doing like 15 over and just pay 40 bucks. the problem with that is the ticket is now on ur record for the next three years.

How much do those lawyers/x coppers cost for a situation like this?

If I take it to court and the cop doesn’t show up, it gets dropped and therefore NO record for insurance to see. right?

THX.

if it’s dropped then yes there would be no conviction so no record.

Plead not guilty on the back of the ticket … go to the courthouse and submit it.

Guilty with an explanation is a BS option.

take a read through the website it explains the process
http://www.ticketcombat.com/

I’ll def have to set up a court date. +1 for the website. great info.

Thanks for the help!

So I got a court date set up. Lady asked me “so do you have a driver’s license?” I told her I did.
She then pointed out that the officer did not write my drivers license number on the ticket, all other info is there though and he did sign.

I can’t believe i didn’t notice that. Does that benefit me in anyway?

Thx.

lol go to court dued last mth i got caught doin 34 over the speed limit in saint john, new brunswick where i live and it a 604.50 ticket try that now and i went to court ony had to pay half

arrange a meeting with the prosecutor first and foremost… to stop the overflow of the court system you can talk to him before the trial and try to plead it down… what you are trying to avoid is the demerit points… set up a meeting with them, plead your case, they will usually drop it and accept the lesser charge with no points… if that doesnt work, then you take it to court

Just looking to take it to court. already requested a date. Hoping to win the case, or pay the fine in full. really not hoping to have the record for the three years. Was just wondering if the fact that he did not put my drivers license in change anything or benefit me in anyway?

Thanks.

probably not. how are you going to plead a case, you fucked up and were going to fast it is not like you were speeding to get to the hospital or some other life threatening situation. why plug up the courts more when it is your own fault for getting the ticket .

i’m not being an ass but every ticket i’ve gotten i have just paid, they have been smaller than yours.

ive used ontario traffic tickets, these guys are ex cops and quite good.

DONT use toronto traffic tickets, sounds similar but different people, they are a buncha dickhead paralegals, completely useless and screwed me over.