So my lucky 7 has ran out...

^^ OUCHHHH

Hopefully I won’t go through that…

David,

how did everything go yesterday? I hope it went well for you.

Hola!

Church

hopefully everything works out for you, cuz for me it didnt turn out to well lol…

good luck man.
hope you still can keep your Z after all this.

any updates? hopefully you still get to keep your z.

I honestly have no clue what happened with the lawyer… or my multiple tickets which is suppose to come in the mail (my buddy told me they’ll take 6 months to arrive wtf).

but yeah… i’ll ask later

the longer it takes the better it is for you. if they delay it long enough they legally cant prosecute you after a given number of months.

^I think its 6 months… KEEP HOLDING OUT D!

:slight_smile:

In the GTA, it’s longer than six months, more like 11-13 months now.

This ticket was received outside GTA, it was in napanee… does that count for 11-13 months?

Damn… it’s only been 2-3 months now…

Napanee should be a 6 mth max.

Toronto was extended because of the backup in court dates…BASTARDS! hehe

tbh, in the case of your 70 over ticket, be ready to pull out the lube and bend over as even if the cop doesn’t show up on the day, the judge can still decide to prosecute you (when an officer doesn’t show up, the prosecuter “motions for a dismiss”, the judge always has the final say).

i believe that is only for criminal court. for civil and traffic court, you can plead that, but there is no gaurantee at all, and the only times that it will be taken into account is when you had no control over the dates moving around, thus infering with your rights and freedoms. but if you are the one doing the constant rescheduling, then it only looks bad on you.