So the cobra is spoiled

:word: mike… i cant put those cams in untill u get that dyno lol

:tup: so jealous… i need that for my kaa 2.8kb ftw… oh well, stock bling 4 L :wink: ur my hero

Holy shit. :tup: Real nice Ken.

thanks guys, i’ll be workin on her today. I’ll post up some comparison pics later of the KB next to the eaton :slight_smile:

:tup: ken, i see this car as being a top contender in the 07 roll race season.

I got to drive a modded cobra for a week about a month ago, damn i love em. good luck bro.

… did you get the whole kit, boost a pump, boost a spark… etc

I have the whole kit, but I didn’t need to get the boost a pump because I already have it installed in the car from last year as I needed it for the Steig setup I was running. The boost a spark isn’t really needed yet, but if my tuner has trouble with spark blowout, then I’ll have to run it. Last year I had every exact mod as Mike did on his car, minus the KB :).

he already had everything he needed to run the KB last season… all lhe needed was the blower

gotcha, but i would argue that the boost a spark is worth the money after investing 5 grand… it sure wont hurt the car. :tup:

Well, its been a couple days and I’ve been busy workin on the car. Below are several pics comparing the eaton to the KB. The Kb is currently on the car, just need to finishing mounting all the electric bs and run my vacuum lines. Then it’ll be time to find a new belt, refill the intercooler and fire it up :). I’ll have more pics once everything is done, but here is a quick update.

looks baller on teh car :tup:

stupid dick :slight_smile:

teh sweetness…

ITS DONE! Started it up tonight, I have pics and a short vid posted below, enjoy everyone! I can’t wait for spring time :snky: :smiley:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v518/bladez3919/th_KenneBell007.jpg

that shit is soo hott. lol

i love kb sc’s

they sound tits

As I said, that shit sounds sooo much better than my 2.2. :tup:

HOt, hot , hot!!!

If I had your car, I might have kept it. Instead I had my stupid fruitnutmobile :tdown:

Now you only have to wait 3 months to start tuning. :lol:

So how does this compare to those whistle things you put inside your exhaust and makes the turbo noise?

nice vid btw…very jealous. love the cobras.

made my alarm go off :tup:

this is the best whistle you could imagine next to the thing inside the exhaust :P. I sat outside and listened to it run for like a half hour because it was too addicting, lol…can’t wait to see what it sounds like under boost

definately awesome! your gonna have to upgrade those fuel pumps…wink wink

don’t worry my man, you’re first in line for the pumps if i gotta ditch em, i’ll know for sure when i get out and datalog them to see what they’re doing