So what did you get for Christmas?

Anyone get any early Christmas presents yet?

For me, I wanted to play hockey so my parents paid for a 13 week Powerskating & Hockey program… just ended yesterday.

Hockey Program?
what is this like?

my girlfriend bought me a juicer for my birthday/Christmas. :D:D:D!

no christmas this year… cant afford it lol… seriously though… i cant wait to open gifts

22" LCD baby! Nice upgrade from those CRT monitors.

Lol Mark… So what’s next… are you going to play?

lol I hope so. I plan on taking it one more time and I wanna join my friend’s team in the ASHL. (Adult Safe Hockey League) I still have lots of training to do.

Benson… its to teach you how to skate and play hockey. Not sure if you were kidding.

“Adult Safe Hockey League”…whats that mean, no contact? lame…

Anyone want to rent some ice and get a SON game going on???

I got a Tomtom 4.3" GO630 GPS :smiley:

http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/536/10113360bo2.jpg

Son hockey game, great idea. It’s been awhile though lol

I got to be a Jew :slight_smile:

If there’s contact, no. If it’s non-contact I’ll play…

What’s the ASHL like?

There’s the GHL (Hamilton - Niagara), ARL (burlington), Inside Edge (Cambridge) that I know about.

I played at the Inside Edge in the rookie league and it was a blast. The drive was too long 45min each way…

CRTs are good monitors, as long as you have a non-shitty one.

I’m thinking of picking up an LCD with an HDMI-in on it though, I want to play my PS3 on it. Sadface.

I asked for a PS3 ,and a sparco seat…a few other small things… ill get 1 of the 2 big gifts lol…have to wait and seee:P

I bought myself an iphone today :slight_smile: I figured id benefit getting one for my road trip to Orlando on boxing day.

Shoulda waited for the android phones broski.

Actually not joking. I just started to learn how to skate again because I LOVE hockey and want to play.

Did it help a lot?

Agreed, I have an awsome 22" CRT. Picture is just amazing.

ASHL = biggest adult hockey league. Run pretty well but very expensive.

And I would play in the Son hockey game, but only if mark and I were on different teams

Hell yeah! I had never skated in my life 2 weeks prior to taking this hockey course… on the first day I was pretty shitty and I couldn’t even skate backwards. I can now skate backwards and do a lot more stuff more confidently…

I’m still not too good but the course is definitely worth it. I did it at CANLAN Ice Sports… at Ford drive and Royal windsor I think.